Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle,please critique,all opinions welcome!!

creepS

hi!
well i finally got my gear and i should be starting my cycle this monday or wednesday.

it consits of 9(my source had last 13 amps sold to me so its 9 weeks ) weeks of test E(250mg) and dbol.

1-9 wk 250 mg test E. im gonna start every 7 days,then every 6,then 5, 4-till end.
i have 250 tabs of naposim and im gonna take first week 2 tabs,2nd week 3 tabs till i reach 30mg which iim gonna use till end.

now would you guys recommend i take nolva troughout my cycle?(20mg)
i was thinking to take it after 3 weeks(when i reach 20mg of dbol) since dose is very mild at the beginning. --> plz advice on this matter.

gonna take some T4 also.

my pct is gonna be hcg 5000ius,2 shots, E5D and then clomid for 10 days OR
clomid alone day one 300mg, 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg.+ nolva 20mg
clen and ECA are also ready.

im 5`8(1.77m) ,80 kgs, bf 8-10%, 22 years old and ive been liftin 4,5 years which 3 are serious.
im a kickboxer,so im fairly lean and my goal is to gain 15lbs(lean mass) till july.

my diet is in order, I eat 6-7 times a day 300g protein,400-500g carbs and 75-100g fat.

i know many recommend 4-500mg of test but i want to start easy and gain easy but good,solid muscle. heck,250mg of test is almost 3 times what most ppl produce weekly.
also dbol- ive decided to go and dose it pyramidical instead of 30mg for four weeks.

Break your Test up into 2/shoots/week
Use 30mg/day of d-bol from the start and when you’re out your out.

Nolva 20mg/day is fine from the start. DON’T wait until your nipples start to get puffy.

HCG 2/week 250iu/shoot throughout cycle.

PCT Nolva 30mg/day for month to month and a half.

Forget about the clomid. Not as effective as Nolva.

i would start the nolva at 10 and see how it treats you and then adjust from there.

you might not want to go so high with the dbol either and you might have to worry about pump or cramping issues so be prepared.

good luck!

The day restriction/reduction for Test doesn't make any sense. Simply poke 2X EW and you'll be fine. The esters stay active long enough. Keep the DBOL no greater than 30mg ED .... you can even start the first week(s) slightly lower to judge your body's reaction.

Are you using Nolvadex to combat bloat or as an anti-e, gyno remedy? If for bloat, you may find more benefit in Arimidex....just a thought.

Personally, I do not like using HCG throughout the cycle. For me, it has been more beneficial to use 1000IU MWF for two weeks mid cycle and then again at the onset of PCT.

I certainly am with Ericahls in my dislike of Clomid. Turns me "woman-like".....but it does help during PCT. The benefits seems to outweigh the sides so I do incorporate this in conjunction with Nolvadex.

Good luck!

ericahls said:
Break your Test up into 2/shoots/week
Use 30mg/day of d-bol from the start and when you’re out your out.

Nolva 20mg/day is fine from the start. DON’T wait until your nipples start to get puffy.

HCG 2/week 250iu/shoot throughout cycle.

PCT Nolva 30mg/day for month to month and a half.

Forget about the clomid. Not as effective as Nolva.

I agree and forget the T4. Unecessary.

longhorn814 said:
HCG probably isnt necessary since youre only running 250mg test/wk

that's what I would think too, but some kids get shutdown easier than others.

I wonder if HCG would be a waste on only 250MG Sustanon EW.

DIV

:chomp:

i have no idea where you got that insane dosing schedule for the test...
but like these guys say, 2x week, EW on the test, if anything taper down, not up towards the end. no need to use HCG during the entire cycle, just a couple weeks in the middle like Help4John stated, 500iu 2 or 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then after last shot for a few weeks while preparing for pct.
also on the dbol : keep your dose the same , if you're gonna do 30mg start off with 30 mg , you'll run out at the end of your 6th week, which is long enough anyway since dbol is liver toxic. make sure you have liver detox herbs on deck also.
i prefer nolva over clomid also, i doubt i will ever touch clomid again...

Top Bottom