Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle, deca and sust

Xtreme01

Hey guys, im planning on doing my first cycle of Deca-Durabolin and sustanon 250 and wanted to know what you guys think.

My stats are: im 22 yrs old, 5'10, 170lbs. i've been working out for the past 4-5 years and i've hit a plateau for the past 5-6 months and wanted to try a cycle to kick start things.

my cycle:
wk 1-8 deca 200mg once a week, monday
wk 1-8 sust 250mg once a week, thurs

then i'll run my PCT 18 days after my last shot of sust.

PCT:
wk 11- 15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
wk 11- 15 Clomid (Day 1: 300mg)
(Day 2-7: 100mg)
(Days 8-28: 50mg)

should i be taking higher doses? or be taking the gear more often than once a week? any advice would be great.

Welcome to EF.

Do not do the Deca if this is your first cycle. You have no idea how your body will react and you don't know what sides to look out for.

Just run the Sust at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks.

ok thx dominator. i'll stick to sust for my first cycle.

if i only do sust then i would start my PCT 14 days after my last shot right? is my PCT correct or do i have to increase or decrease the nolvadex and clomid?

Scalp the clomid. it's garbage.

get some HCG... 1500iu is just fine.. 300iu/week for 5 weeks starting day of last shot.

start nolvadex pct 14 days after last shot of sus/first shot of hcg.

i did this same cycle for my first cycle ever.....I WILL NEVER RUN DECA EVER EVER EVER AGAIN.......i broke out all over my back and had bad gyno in my nips.....i had to have the gyno surgicaly removed.....i react just fine to other compounds but decas a absolute bitch.....run the test and maybe some dbol

alright i'll definitely stick to just sust for my first cycle.

i also wanted to know what you guys recommend as an AI, aromasin or liquidex(arimidex). i want to keep it on hand during my cycle incase i run into any problems such as bloating, gyno, and keep my estrogen levels down.

im reading mixed info/results on it but this is what i'm understanding from what i've read. aromasin stops the estrogen from binding to the receptors (but the estrogen is still flowing through your system), it increases testosterone levels and it increase IGF1. where as l-dex(arimidex) destroys the estrogen. correct me if im wrong on this cuz im still a lil confused.

and whatever you guys recommend could you give me doses on how much i should be taking and if i should be taking it EOD or E3D.

any input would be greatly appreciated. thx guys!

i did this same cycle for my first cycle ever.....I WILL NEVER RUN DECA EVER EVER EVER AGAIN.......i broke out all over my back and had bad gyno in my nips.....i had to have the gyno surgicaly removed.....i react just fine to other compounds but decas a absolute bitch.....run the test and maybe some dbol

I love Deca and I get Great results from it.

You obviously ran Deca without doing any research about progesterone related sides.

Deca give me a look that I don't get from any other gear.

Deffinately just stick with the test for now. It alone can do major things for you esp. being that its your first cycle. I personally did t.enan and fina my first cycle and I got huge but it was a risky thing to do being that the fina can have some nasty sides too...The sust. should be shot eod or MWF is how I do it. I'd go 1cc M and .5ccWF. The prop. ester in sust. will be utilized best in this manner as its a short ester. Good luck...

Top Bottom