Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cycle and blood work

rafawayner

I'm 24 and this is how I'm planning my first cycle:
I wanted to get your all opinions on it.
16 weeks total
Test e 600 a week
deca 400 a week
my other question is how much time previous to my cycle should I get my blood work, thank you.

That is quite a serious first cycle, especially for someone being 24 years old. Personally, I would wait another year or two before jumping into steroids, because at this age your natural hormonal levels are most probably not set yet. In such case I would instead advise you to consider using SARMS as a safer alternative that will still give you very good results.

If you insist on running a cycle, I don't think you need anything more than just a testosterone solo cycle - being this your first cycle there is no need for anything else. Believe you me - on your first cycle a testosterone solo cycle will rock. Make sure to run aromasin from the first day of the cycle at 10 mgs EOD.

Regarding the blood work, it is best to run it a week before the cycle. You can get more information about bloodwork here - https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

your first cycle should be way shorter and you shouldn't stack 2 long esters

i don't have a problem if you stack an oral for the first 4-6 weeks.. but cap your cycle to 12 weeks only

also don't forget your ancillaries including an AI, n2guard, and hcgenerate

Your dosages are on the high side for a first cycle. I would drop the test down to 500 and the deca down to 300.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
3. (optional) A DHT derivative like proviron to prevent side effects like deca dick

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
(optional) proviron 25mg/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Just keep it simple with your first cycle. 500mg test per week. Forget the deca for now. What if you get some really bad side effects? You will have no idea if it is the test or the deca since you have never ran anything before. You really want to see how you respond to test first. And plus, you can easily gain 10-20lbs if you eat and train right on your first cycle.

Top Bottom