Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cycle..

reecebrahh

I am wanting to start my cycle today/tomorrow but i have ran into some trouble picking up an ai as i am is australia and everything is impossible lol.

I have purchased arom-x and was wondering weather I could run this through my cycle instead of arimidex? my supplier put me on and said to use it just before I finish my cycle and through to my pct... but I was wondering if I could use it through my cycle instead to prevent any gyno/ bloat?

cycle is 10 weeks test e
daa thoughout cycle

pct clomid 40/40/20/20
nolva 40/40/20/20
stats 190lbs @ 10% bf

does this set up sound correct? I mainly want weather to run arom-x through cycle as you would adex to prevent gyno? thanks for your time guys

I am wanting to start my cycle today/tomorrow but i have ran into some trouble picking up an ai as i am is australia and everything is impossible lol.

I have purchased arom-x and was wondering weather I could run this through my cycle instead of arimidex? my supplier put me on and said to use it just before I finish my cycle and through to my pct... but I was wondering if I could use it through my cycle instead to prevent any gyno/ bloat?

cycle is 10 weeks test e
daa thoughout cycle

pct clomid 40/40/20/20
nolva 40/40/20/20
stats 190lbs @ 10% bf

does this set up sound correct? I mainly want weather to run arom-x through cycle as you would adex to prevent gyno? thanks for your time guys

this is a mess man... your pct is complete shit and why would you run daa on cycle? what exactly is your cycle layout, because as it is, its not good at all... there's no fucking way you should even consider starting a cycle yet...

My Layout was originally going to be be
week1 -week 10 monday 250mg thursday 250mg
week1 - week10 .5mg of arimidex
week 13-14 40mg clomid 40mg nolva
week 15-16 20mg clomid 20mg nolva

but my supplier cannot get adex anymore and told me to buy arom-x in replace of arimidex ( my main question )
as for my pct every where I have read this has been a basic test e pct unless Forged post cycle is used which I cannot get either..

So ditch the daa? My dealer gave me a free tub n said to take it..., what are your thoughts on the arom-x during? And pct? As I said most pcts have been what I wrote above?

So ditch the daa? My dealer gave me a free tub n said to take it..., what are your thoughts on the arom-x during? And pct? As I said most pcts have been what I wrote above?

daa can be used in pct... arom-x is not suffiicient enough for an ai... my friend, if you are unable to get the proper supplements and ancillaries needed tor un a proper cycle then you have no business running one...

Top Bottom