Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For my FIRST cycle?

fAnTaSy_X

Hey guys, this is my first post and iam happy to become a member to a board with alot of knowledge, with knowing that what should my first cycle be? Im pretty skinny right now....im 18/ 5, 10 about 150 lbs. I dont wanna spend TOO much money(about 150) and i want something that doesnt cause that much acne...let me know what you suggest. THANKS GUYS!

Would you like us to do your injections and work out for you too? :)

Right now FOOD is your best friend. Eat like a pig and train hard. Creatine may help in geting your weight and strenth up a little due to the water retention it causes. Drink alot of water while on creatine. Try to get about 250-300 grams of protein a day at your weight. Eat things like fruit, white and brown rice, potatoes, oatmeal, lean red meats, turkey, chicken, tuna, fish, vegtables, pasta, begals, peanut butter, yogurt, protein shakes, eggs, ect.... Before you start any type of cycle you have to do alot of research and know what you are puting in to your body before you start. Hope this helps, if you have any questions you can e-mail me anytime. Best of luck!

M18

PROPS TO STANG

Just wanted to say that yes this bro Fantasy is a newbie and should have done his research and deserved tough love...aka...flamed to hell..LOL. But stang is always there to give a legitimate reply.

:goof:

Mustang, you are a good guy. You always answer peoples questions as best as you can and don't engage in the schoolyard BS. I have learned a lot reading your replies.

Top Bottom