Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle

goff88

I am thinking about starting my first cycle.

I am 25 years old 5'7 160lbs 14% body fat been lifting since I was 16.

I was thinking about 500mg of Test per week

I want to also run Cardarine for 8 weeks

I will run an AI through out.

Can I run the test for 16 weeks?

dude you can do what you want but 16 weeks is really long.. count the esters and we are talkin 20+ weeks of being shut down.. recovery will be brutal

why not stay conservative and do just 10 weeks only ? so what if you are 'cutting it short'

why would you run it 16 weeks? theres no need to do that whatsoever... 10-12 weeks on a first cycle is more than enough..

16 weeks is WAY too long for a first cycle. 10 weeks is the perfect length for a first cycle

I wanted to put a post on with my experiences of anavar. I have read articles saying your testosterone will be shut down on this and articles saying it wont.
I am 53 and been training natural since I was 18, I have trained in gyms where I have been the only one not on gear.
As I got older I thought id try anavar to help I do not want to look like a roid head, just be in decent shape.
I ran anavar only, 40 mg a day for 7 weeks, the results were incredible and I had no problems with testosterone after .

Top Bottom