Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle (Test E and EQ)

Polosport83

Hello guys.. I'm 30 years old, 5'8"... I started my first cycle this week (although my first shot was last friday) i am running Test E 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week. I told my friend who supplied it that i was looking for a basic or beginner cycle and this is what he recommended.
My question for you guys is, what should i expect in the coming weeks?
Specifically week 4-5.. I am meeting up with him sometime next week to discuss PCT options. What do you guys recommend?
I appreciate your input. God bless.

Test/eq is a great beginner cycle

Eq should be run for 16 weeks and at around 600-800/wk

1-16 test e 300/wk
1-16 eq 600/wk
1-16 n2guard
5-16 hcgenerate
5-16 aromasin 12.5 eod

17-18 hcg 500iu/wk

pct:
1-8 hcgenerate es
1-8 n2guard
1-8 post cycle/unleashed combo
clomid 25/25/25/0
1-8 aromasin 12.5 eod

Hello guys.. I'm 30 years old, 5'8"... I started my first cycle this week (although my first shot was last friday) i am running Test E 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week. I told my friend who supplied it that i was looking for a basic or beginner cycle and this is what he recommended.
My question for you guys is, what should i expect in the coming weeks?
Specifically week 4-5.. I am meeting up with him sometime next week to discuss PCT options. What do you guys recommend?
I appreciate your input. God bless.

You absolutely must run eq at a MINIMUM of 16 weeks... your dosing is really low... i would start at 600 mg week and bump to 800 around week 7... i HIGHLY recommend running gw alongside eq... the endurance benefits that you get from that combo is truly amazing... its one of my favorite combos... here is how to run your cycle properly with pct included...

1-16 test e 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I think you could go a few different ways. First, I agree with the guys that you should bump the EQ to at least 600mg a week. Also, if you bump it up, then run it 16 weeks for best results. You don't have to run it that long, but if you want to get the most out of it, I would. I think you could also go this route. Run the test at 500mg a week, for 12 weeks, and then run the EQ at 200mg a week with it. The low dose of EQ won't do a lot for muscle gains, but it will provide a nice boost in endurance. Which in return will make better workouts. So basically either bump the EQ dose up and run it longer to really get the most out of the muscle gains, or drop it down and run it for a shorter to get a good boost in endurance.

What you can expect depends a lot on your diet and training. But everything should be peaking right about then. You should see steady increases in your lean body mass and strength. You also should be experiencing better muscle recovery after workouts. Won't be uncommon not to be sore the day after a workout. EQ is also known to increase vascularity, so if you are lean enough, expect to see more veins popping out everyday.

For PCT, I'd pick up some Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin. I also like to run a low dose of proviron in my PCT.

You absolutely must run eq at a MINIMUM of 16 weeks... your dosing is really low... i would start at 600 mg week and bump to 800 around week 7... i HIGHLY recommend running gw alongside eq... the endurance benefits that you get from that combo is truly amazing... its one of my favorite combos... here is how to run your cycle properly with pct included...

1-16 test e 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

This layout is money bro.. I would run it just like Dylan laid out above^^^^ and you definitely want to include the sarms. It will totally maximize your cycle

I have ran eq at 400 mg / week for 10 weeks and I had good results. I got what I wanted out of it. I also ran 500 mg test. It is better like they said at a higher dose and longer duration but as a beginner it is a great cycle. You dont want to over do it. Great cycle man. Hope you get great gains and pct is smooth.

I have ran eq at 400 mg / week for 10 weeks and I had good results. I got what I wanted out of it. I also ran 500 mg test. It is better like they said at a higher dose and longer duration but as a beginner it is a great cycle. You dont want to over do it. Great cycle man. Hope you get great gains and pct is smooth.

Thank you brothers. I have been lifting for 3 years.. No trainers, everything trial and error.. One of the most amazing things i have noticed is we're like a family. We're all brothers and sisters just trying to get stronger. I appreciate you guys. God bless!

Thank you brothers. I have been lifting for 3 years.. No trainers, everything trial and error.. One of the most amazing things i have noticed is we're like a family. We're all brothers and sisters just trying to get stronger. I appreciate you guys. God bless!

absolutely bro... if you need any help along the way, feel free to pm me anytime... i will be happy to help you in any way i can...

Top Bottom