Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle! Someone please hold my hand

jralford1

Okay, So obviously this is my 1st post here so dont judge or be to hard on me! but im looking to do my first cycle, no I dont know what im doing, I have done research and alaways seem to find mixed review's...the only thing I can get right now is D-BOL 50mg and Test I know it may not be ideal but thats what I can get, so please help me with

1. proper dosage
2. how long to take them
3. when to take them
4. what to do after my cycle etc.
5. annnyyyything else that ill need to know or do (please to not abbreviate I don't know the lingo yet)

here our my stats
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 186
I do have my body measurements if you will need them

Ive been working out in the mornings for the past year or so about 4 to 5 days a week, however keep in mind I dont push my self as I should but will be going at it like crazy when I start this kick, Dieting I have that covered (I think)

Okay, So obviously this is my 1st post here so dont judge or be to hard on me! but im looking to do my first cycle, no I dont know what im doing, I have done research and alaways seem to find mixed review's...the only thing I can get right now is D-BOL 50mg and Test I know it may not be ideal but thats what I can get, so please help me with

1. proper dosage
2. how long to take them
3. when to take them
4. what to do after my cycle etc.
5. annnyyyything else that ill need to know or do (please to not abbreviate I don't know the lingo yet)

here our my stats
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 186
I do have my body measurements if you will need them

Ive been working out in the mornings for the past year or so about 4 to 5 days a week, however keep in mind I dont push my self as I should but will be going at it like crazy when I start this kick, Dieting I have that covered (I think)

Welcome to the site man..

No one is going to just list out everything you asked.. you have to put in the work yourself and research.

Simply type into Google test and dbol cycle and read everything you can. When a new word pops up like clomid, hcg, pct, aromatase inhibitors, SEEMS, then you need to research them as well. You can never read enough.

If you come up with a cycle then post it here and we will fine tune it for you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have been goggling like crazy!...its just I read one thing then somewhere else it says the complete opposite, I figured I would probably get the same thing...I just want reassurance is all, kinda nervous..I have never done anything like this before. thanks for the Reply! I will take you advice

If you post up a cycle with the knowledge you have we can see where your at.

If you go to the forums on this site and search "first cycle" you should get some results to consider. Before posting your basic lay out for critique you should also have a very clear idea of on cycle support and a full PCT. This time studying will better prepare you for anything you choose to do. I will be the first to tell you that unless you have a solid muscular base brought on by years of focused training and diet, you should wait to do a cycle.

Welcome to the site man..

No one is going to just list out everything you asked.. you have to put in the work yourself and research.

Simply type into Google test and dbol cycle and read everything you can. When a new word pops up like clomid, hcg, pct, aromatase inhibitors, SEEMS, then you need to research them as well. You can never read enough.

If you come up with a cycle then post it here and we will fine tune it for you

Seems! Holy baloney!

Top Bottom