Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Athlete Cycle

Flacko

Hi, just want to say thanks to EliteFitness and everyone on the forum for the great info. Long time reader first time poster. Anyways I'm a serious athlete (wrestler) 20 years old, 5'7 floating around 150lbs atm. Lifting for 8 years became very serious about my training and diet in the last 6 blah blah blah. For my first cycle I wanted to keep it simple with Low dose test for 8 weeks along with a low dose HGH. I have an intermediate understand of steriods in terms of Bodybuilding but am still unsure how to go about myself as I am still competing as an athlete in a combat sport. I have several questions and whatever you can get back to me about I really appreciate. 1. While trying to get the biggest bang out of my HGH+test stack should I start with the HGH for some time first before starting my 8 weeks of test? 2. At a lower dose how long can I stay on the HGH (recovery is a priority year round for me) 3. How should I go about timing my cycle, as I am going to continue to take the HGH through and past PCT after the test I do not want to come off on a prime time in the season and feel like shit competing and training. 4. How should I time injections for test?
Sorry for the long post but thank you in advance for any help you can offer me!

Top Bottom