Hi, just want to say thanks to EliteFitness and everyone on the forum for the great info. Long time reader first time poster. Anyways I'm a serious athlete (wrestler) 20 years old, 5'7 floating around 150lbs atm. Lifting for 8 years became very serious about my training and diet in the last 6 blah blah blah. For my first cycle I wanted to keep it simple with Low dose test for 8 weeks along with a low dose HGH. I have an intermediate understand of steriods in terms of Bodybuilding but am still unsure how to go about myself as I am still competing as an athlete in a combat sport. I have several questions and whatever you can get back to me about I really appreciate. 1. While trying to get the biggest bang out of my HGH+test stack should I start with the HGH for some time first before starting my 8 weeks of test? 2. At a lower dose how long can I stay on the HGH (recovery is a priority year round for me) 3. How should I go about timing my cycle, as I am going to continue to take the HGH through and past PCT after the test I do not want to come off on a prime time in the season and feel like shit competing and training. 4. How should I time injections for test?
Sorry for the long post but thank you in advance for any help you can offer me!