Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First 12-Week Cycle

Bigswoll76

I’ve been planning out my first cycle for several months now and was hoping to get some input to clear up the gray areas before I begin (hCG during or after cycle? When to start PCT? Proper dosages? Injection protocols? and so on).

My stats are as follows: Height = 6’3….Age = 25 (almost 26)….Weight = 210 pounds….Body Fat = 13.5% (tested hydrostatically)….Free Testosterone = 337 ng/dL.

12-Week Cycle:
375 mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate.
400 mg/week of Equipoise or 375 mg/week of Deca-Durabolin.

6-Week Post Cycle:
2,500 IU every other day for 15 days
100 mg/day of Clomid for 30 days
20 mg/day of Nolvadex for 45 days

With a stack like this, do you guys think I should begin taking hCG during or after my cycle? If during, at what dosages and how many times per week? If after my cycle, how soon after my last injection? Also, I’m kind of torn between EQ and Deca and was wondering which of the two you guys would recommend. I’m looking to take the one that offers the highest rate of collagen synthesis (which I’ve read is EQ but don’t know for sure).

I was leaning towards injecting the two steroids individually in an effort to keep the injection volumes below 3 mLs. But rather than having to inject Testosterone E on Monday and EQ on Wednesday, I just want to pin both on the same day at the same time (375 mg of Test E in my left thigh immediately followed by 400 mg of EQ in my right thigh). Is this an acceptable way of administering these two steroids or is there a reason I should inject them on separate days?

I hope I was thorough enough and eagerly welcome any comments, advice, or suggestions.

Last edited:
since im so tired, im only going to touch on a couple things here... deca is not a good choice for a first cycle... your pct is completely fucked... why would you run a 6 week pct, why would you run 2 serms and why would you ever run nolva??? your clomid dosage is WAY too high...

do you realize how DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT EQ AND DECA ARE?? THATS ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER... so that makes me wonder, what the in the hell are you actually wanting to accomplish here? you can't really say because there are both going in such an odd direction.... that just makes no sense at all my man... im not trying to be a dick but that is fucking strange man... your choices are one of the biggest size gainers or one of the stronger cutters... now call me crazy, but i can't really figure out the goal here... its impossible to decipher... i am hoping steve or radar also jumps in on this one as well, which i am sure they will... i want to help you out here but what are you trying to accomplish...

OP check out the stickies in thus and the PCT forum. That'll help you understand PCT better so you'll know what to take, when and why. That's better than randomly chucking PCT compounds together. I gotta say straight off that hcg dose looks way too high, you'll end up with nuts like tennis balls you use that much. Also for a first cycle most people would recommend to use just one compound to see how you handle it, opinion is divided as to which would be best for a first time.

Use hcg on cycle not on pct , for your 1st cycle stick to the basics, test and dbol, deca or Eq could both use for bulking as your diet will determine your results , but for now I would do 500mg test e for 10wks , cut down on the clomid.

is that your free test or total test levels? what is the total level?

for a first cycle id go w/ one drug too

Sorry about that--that would be my total test levels.

So for a first cycle, would you recommend just taking Test @ 500 mg/week, give or take?

Colstreamer....I know the hCG dosage looks really high but I'll only be taking it for a total of 8 days (20,000 IU total). Maybe that's still too high but what would you suggest I drop the dose to? I don't much want nuts the size of tennis balls. And since running one compound seems to be the general consensus for a first cycle, what dose would you recommend for test and for how many weeks?

I'd run one compound, test 500mg/wk. Run some sort of aromatase inhibitor. 250iu every 3 days on cycle of hcg, run the same amount after last pin up until 5 days before you start nolva. I would run one or the other (not both) and not for very long. My axis starts right back up, in a week. SERMs disable satellite cell recruitment, so that hinders gains significantly. Run the serm short, 40mg nolva for a week I'd say. Definitely don't run as much HCG as you were planning. Testicles become desensitized if they're pushed above 140%.

kc17...what do you think I should drop my Clomid dosage to for PCT? And how much hCG should I run during my cycle?

So much clomid will have you crying like a a little girl , 50mg is more than enough ,250ius of hcg twice a week from wk 3 until pct.

Top Bottom