Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my fina problems

flex123

well I started to convert my fina. I got the pellets disolved after they sat in the solution for 3 days. Now when it was just in the solution there was just a small portion on the bottom that was gunk. So I added in oil to the solution and shaked it up real good. So then I waited for it to settle where I would have the oil and gunk seperate so I could suck it out and filter it.

Well it seems that the gunk won't settle all the way down and has just clouded up the oil real bad.

Would it be possible to suck up the gunk also and try to filter it that way? will this just clog my filter immediatly and stop me from moving any further without a new filter?

What kit did you use? A's, RK, T, etc? Did you follow the directions with pics on gotfina.com to a t? I never heard of anyone having this many problems. Give the board some more info.. how you did it (did you crush the pellets in a straw for example), what kit you used, etc, etc.

RK.com 6g f-type kit.

I will never use them again. I have made fina in the past and it has never been like this. :mad:

didn't break the pills up, because last time I didn't either and they disolved fine.

The only difference I did last time was I sucked the solution away from the gunk before putting it in the oil.

This time it said I should mix oil into the magic sol/and gunk and just shake rapidly.

I've only used their kit for 2g's at a time, so I'm not too sure if it was just a bad kit, or something.

Try boiling some water, and then placing the vial in the middle for 10-20mins. Then remove it and let it sit overnight. If that doesn't get the gunk to seperate and float to the bottom, we'll try and work on it another way. Don't worry bro, you'll get that fina going in no time, a few minor setbacks are nothing. :)

Thanks man. Thats what I'll do. Hopefully tommorow or later tonight it will be sperated.

It's just crap, cause I'm already fuming just trying to make this stuff:)

Top Bottom