Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experience with TBOL

jeffg

I recently ended a short 1st time cycle with TBOL.

A few more experienced people I work out with suggested I would be wasting my time with such a "weak" compound. As a performance athlete and not a bodybuilder I felt the TBOL was a good way to go.

My cycle lasted only one month and I aired on the side of caution as a beginner and started off slowly at only 10mg a day for the first week. I increased to 20, 30, and the last week 50mg.

The positive effects continued for another month after stopping. Increased strength, some muscle mass and endurance. I felt better at 53 years old than I had in quite awhile. I achieved one arm pull ups, handstand push ups, single leg squats. In a very short time frame. And have been able to maintain the gains.

Here's the negatives I experienced and any comments are very much appreciated.

A week after completing the cycle I developed a painful cyst on my pubic region. Never had one in my life. Ouch ! hurt like hell too. I found one referenced article that stated "excessive testosterone can cause cysts".

Anyone ever heard of that one?

I also develop pain during urination. Enlarged prostrate? A digital exam by my doc showed no excessive swelling.

And on top of that thinning hair ! I was shocked and did not expect that one. Especially on such a low dose and short cycle. And never read anything about TBOl causing that. But again this is a coming from a novice with no prior experience.

My PSA's also shot up to 7.0 which also freaked me out.

Test results at and of cycle
PSA 7.0
Free Testosterone 8.3
Testosterone total 27

Two months have gone past now and the cyst and pain have gone. Hair still thinned out a bit.

My PSA's have dropped to 5.0, still high, but I was reading that the roid compounds stay in your tissues for several months ?

1. Do experienced athletes and bodybuilders perhaps build a tolerance over time ? So thats why a substance like TBOL alone is considered "weak" to them. But for a 1st timer like me could be pretty strong ?

2. Are high PSA's a "normal" thing with most cycles?

3. Do I maybe need to stay away from anything testosterone based. Which would suck.

I appreciate the informative threads here I just could not find anything relevant to my particular situation.

never do oral only cycles without test. why? aas shut down your own production and using test in cycle or as the cycle atleast replaces that, tbol and other aas DONT.
i think the cyst it fluke. i been on high end HR for years, done cycles of 1g test ew in past, never had this happen to me. sorry to hear about it. but i would do more research on aas before you do any again.
also avoid telling doc you used off script use of steroids, will screw you for life and possibly health insurance down the line . let them look at it and if anythign you took some herbal test booster thats OTC

good luck man

Top Bottom