Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experience with gyno surgery

justinjones1963

I had gyno surgery in early 2000 and I figured I would post my experience. I had the surgery done before I ever used AAS. I had puffy nipples/large breasts which were the result of puberty and bad genetics and I wanted it GONE.

On a first note this was the best thing I ever did - purely amazing.

The total cost for me was $3200 and I went to the best surgeon in the state. I did have to go in twice though. The first time they made small incisions on both sides of the chest and sucked out the fat. Surgery time was a littleover an hour. I had to have tubes in for 7 days to drain and I was in pain and it hurt like hell but I was a student when I got it and I was able to make it to school and nobody knew what the hell was up. The worst part was sleeping at night (I sleep on my sides) and taking a shower with the tubes in was a pain. I was paranoid I would get an infection but I covered everything with packing tape while washing and everything turned out fine.

After my follow-ups he realized he had to remove the glands sitting behind my nipples. I wanted them removed the first time but he didn't take them out. You have to wait three months before going under the knife again but the second time he made a small incision under the areola of the nipple and pulled out the glands. Recovery was very quick for this one. I was up and about and was in the gym hitting it hard 6 weeks later.

Overall it was a pleasant procedure. I could have had the procedure performed with another doctor but he wanted to make large incisions under and away from the nipples and this would have left significant scaring. I shopped for docs and talked to a few friends who knew the best surgeons in the state so I decided to switch doctors.

This was the best thing I every got done to my body. My breasts look damn good and I never have to worry about gyno if I do AAS.

I was pissed that I had to go under the knife twice. The second surgery was free (I did have to drop $300 for anesthesia though). If you get the surgery done go for a procedure with minimal scaring (the incisions on the side of my breast are completely unnoticeable and the scars under my nipples are not apparent unless you 1 inch from them - and also get the damn glands removed!

Lastly, you will lose sensation in your breast area/nipple for a while. If I remember correctly it took about 6 months for me to get back to normal.

If I had to do it again I would and I would pay more if I had to.

good story, why wouldnt he let you get the glands removed the first time?

I read that getting the glands removed may leave some indentation on your pecs, not for you though?

Wow, 6 months recovery for ur second surgery? Im about to go under for the second time come May. Crappy thing is, i still have yet to use AAS. Im gonna use them tho afterwards to get back to normal extra quick.

Top Bottom