x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

My experience with gyno surgery

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My experience with gyno surgery within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I had gyno surgery in early 2000 and I figured I would post my experience. I had the surgery done before I ever used AAS. I had puffy nipples/large breasts which were the result of puberty and bad genetics and I wanted it GONE. On a first note this was the best thing I ever did - purely amazing. The total cost for me was $3200 and I went to the best surgeon in the state. I did have to go in twice though. The first time they made small incisions on both sides of the chest and sucked

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

My experience with gyno surgery

I had gyno surgery in early 2000 and I figured I would post my experience. I had the surgery done before I ever used AAS. I had puffy nipples/large breasts which were the result of puberty and bad genetics and I wanted it GONE.

On a first note this was the best thing I ever did - purely amazing.

The total cost for me was $3200 and I went to the best surgeon in the state. I did have to go in twice though. The first time they made small incisions on both sides of the chest and sucked out the fat. Surgery time was a littleover an hour. I had to have tubes in for 7 days to drain and I was in pain and it hurt like hell but I was a student when I got it and I was able to make it to school and nobody knew what the hell was up. The worst part was sleeping at night (I sleep on my sides) and taking a shower with the tubes in was a pain. I was paranoid I would get an infection but I covered everything with packing tape while washing and everything turned out fine.

After my follow-ups he realized he had to remove the glands sitting behind my nipples. I wanted them removed the first time but he didn't take them out. You have to wait three months before going under the knife again but the second time he made a small incision under the areola of the nipple and pulled out the glands. Recovery was very quick for this one. I was up and about and was in the gym hitting it hard 6 weeks later.

Overall it was a pleasant procedure. I could have had the procedure performed with another doctor but he wanted to make large incisions under and away from the nipples and this would have left significant scaring. I shopped for docs and talked to a few friends who knew the best surgeons in the state so I decided to switch doctors.

This was the best thing I every got done to my body. My breasts look damn good and I never have to worry about gyno if I do AAS.

I was pissed that I had to go under the knife twice. The second surgery was free (I did have to drop $300 for anesthesia though). If you get the surgery done go for a procedure with minimal scaring (the incisions on the side of my breast are completely unnoticeable and the scars under my nipples are not apparent unless you 1 inch from them - and also get the damn glands removed!

Lastly, you will lose sensation in your breast area/nipple for a while. If I remember correctly it took about 6 months for me to get back to normal.

If I had to do it again I would and I would pay more if I had to.

Re: My experience with gyno surgery

Quote Quote posted by justinjones1963
    I The total cost for me was $3200 and I went to the best surgeon in the state. .
    unfortunately, the state was Arkansas.

lol Actually in Arkansas they use Jack Daniels as a sedative and a butter knife to extract the tissue.

In the right light, study becomes insight...

good story, why wouldnt he let you get the glands removed the first time?

I read that getting the glands removed may leave some indentation on your pecs, not for you though?

Wow, 6 months recovery for ur second surgery? Im about to go under for the second time come May. Crappy thing is, i still have yet to use AAS. Im gonna use them tho afterwards to get back to normal extra quick.