Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My embarrassing 12 hour boner that would not go away!

^^^ no. it boosts testosterone potentially up to that %.

that doesn't necessarily mean you will be hornier by that much. there are guys on hormones who can't get it up, and there are guys who have T levels at 90 who are whores.

read this:

Phytoserms-347 contains the world’s first and best Bulbine natalensis: Prolensis - which has been shown to safely raise testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen. Testosterone is the most anabolic hormone in the human body. When you give your body more testosterone, you lose fat, you gain muscle, you get stronger, and your performance (from the weight room to the bedroom) goes way up. In fact, when measured against the leading erectile dysfunction medication, Bulbine Natalensis outperformed it in every category.
Unfortunately, when you raise your test levels, some of it gets converted to estrogen, and that estrogen can be responsible for a lot of unwanted side effects (water retention, fat accumulation, etc…). What’s the use of getting a huge boost in testosterone if it’s only going to result in a huge boost in estrogen too? Well, this is where Phytoserms-347 has an edge on other testosterone boosters: Bulbine natalensis lowers estrogen while it raises testosterone. This means you won’t get the estrogenic side-effects that people can experience on other test boosters.
testoterone.jpg

estrogen.jpg
And this formula also includes ligands found in the Stinging Nettle plant, such as 3,4- divanylltetrahydrofuran, which binds to carrier proteins to maintain maximal bioavailability of your testosterone. In addition, these ligands have also been used to prevent hormone-related hair loss and prostate growth – thus making them a great partner to Bulbine.
And finally, zinc has been added to the formula – all existing medical data points to the fact that adequate dietary zinc is necessary for optimal testosterone levels. What’s the use of having a fast sports car if you don’t put fuel in it?

Wait a minute, Bulbine has been shown to work more effectively than ED meds? Have any studies on that? This product is amazing.

My women are going to send Nate a thank you card.

Wait a minute, Bulbine has been shown to work more effectively than ED meds? Have any studies on that? This product is amazing.

My women are going to send Nate a thank you card.

ED meds though come with side effects and you can only use them on occasion.. it would NOT be safe to use them frequently. they are drugs, this is a supplement

ED meds though come with side effects and you can only use them on occasion.. it would NOT be safe to use them frequently. they are drugs, this is a supplement

Ok cool man, I think I misread, I thought you had said that they have been shown to be more effective, but I know what you mean. Drugs do have their side effects. Especially on the women, they walk funny after I take them if you know what i mean....

:stilleto::stilleto:

Going to do more research on this PhytoSerm product, maybe just use it at double dose up to my comp. If it is beneficial in the way we have spoken of, and beneficial in terms of body comp, I might have found a double win.

When I order I may just use your coupon if that gets you credit, not sure how that works.

Also, does Nate do contest prep?

To be completely fair guys, I did receive the email as well, and I decided to do some research and it lead me here. But if he was a troll, then I am glad he is gone. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some help. I would like to put together a stack to achieve a similar result to the person mentioned in the original post. I am currently dating 3-4 different women (I say 3-4 because one is only when I am bored), but I could use some hulking up in that department. I am thinking with a 12 hour E, I could make my rounds throughout the day.

What products would you guys stack? NTBM products would be preferred. I like supporting a company run by (Nate), I think that is his name, he helped me out with some issues awhile back.

The Bedroom Bully Stack:

HCGenerate
D-Spark

For added strength add:

UNLEASHED
Post-Cycle

Super stack for hitting them skins.

Ok guys, I know this is a bit odd, but has nate uploaded any pictures of himself? I seem to have come across some pictures that may be him, but it really can be him in my opinion. This guy doesn't look like a fitness guy, and Nate clearly is.

The Bedroom Bully Stack:

HCGenerate
D-Spark

For added strength add:

UNLEASHED
Post-Cycle

Super stack for hitting them skins.

Lol ! I have all of that in my arsenal right now ! I should fix me up a cocktail of the gods and hook up the ol' lady !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

no no no... nate is a big guy. haven't seen him, but he must be jacked too.

dude knows a whole lot, so im sure he's big and ripped

Top Bottom