Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My embarrassing 12 hour boner that would not go away!

Mature behavior, fellas. That's impressive.

I'm no troll. Nor am I a kid. I'm a 31-year-old white male from Mount Vernon, OH. You can look at my avatar on other sites. I stand by what I say.

I received an e-mail this morning from NTBM. It appeared to be a newsletter. The subject line was, "Got a freaking boner for four hours. She freaking loved it."

It was so idiotic that I felt compelled to read the message out of humor.

I didn't come here to "bash sponsors." I merely gave my opinion that I thought that this story was so incredibly ludicrous and over the top that I didn't believe it.

Trolling would be popping in here and making a bunch of provocative statements just to get a rise out of you guys. That isn't the case. You can find me on other forums and I often challenge claims. Call me somewhat of a skeptic. Apparently you guys don't have thick enough skin to deal with it.

But back to the e-mail that brought me here. Here's what it said:

Dear Need To Build Muscle Bros,

Having a boner that lasts for 4 hours sounds like a dream, but in reality it can be quite scary as you can have blood flow issues with your member. Click below and read a story by my good friend George Spellwin the owner of Elite Fitnes about how he got a stupid scary boner that just would not go away, and how he got a little help from a friend.

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS YET

Priapism is nothing to mess with, so read the whole story and be warned!

-Big Rick Rock

1.gif

Mature behavior, fellas. That's impressive.

I'm no troll. Nor am I a kid. I'm a 31-year-old white male from Mount Vernon, OH. You can look at my avatar on other sites. I stand by what I say.

I received an e-mail this morning from NTBM. It appeared to be a newsletter. The subject line was, "Got a freaking boner for four hours. She freaking loved it."

It was so idiotic that I felt compelled to read the message out of humor.

I didn't come here to "bash sponsors." I merely gave my opinion that I thought that this story was so incredibly ludicrous and over the top that I didn't believe it.

Trolling would be popping in here and making a bunch of provocative statements just to get a rise out of you guys. That isn't the case. You can find me on other forums and I often challenge claims. Call me somewhat of a skeptic. Apparently you guys don't have thick enough skin to deal with it.

But back to the e-mail that brought me here. Here's what it said:

Dear Need To Build Muscle Bros,

Having a boner that lasts for 4 hours sounds like a dream, but in reality it can be quite scary as you can have blood flow issues with your member. Click below and read a story by my good friend George Spellwin the owner of Elite Fitnes about how he got a stupid scary boner that just would not go away, and how he got a little help from a friend.

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS YET

Priapism is nothing to mess with, so read the whole story and be warned!

-Big Rick Rock

1.gif

Quit crying

Congrats on reviving a 7 month old thread. Thanks for the input. We'll be sure to let you know when we care about your opinion

So you're a mod now after a month of vigorous posting?

I felt the same way the first time I saw this thread, as a lame ass promotion for a product. It is true that conflicting opinions are not allowed when it comes to ntbm products.

in the banned dudes defense...I don't think he was really trolling. I just got the same email too.

you can't see his other posts cause I deleted them.

he was trolling.

he took a personal shot at needto on his 2nd ever post hence he is now banned. its as simple as that.. obviously he is here to cause trouble

So you're a mod now after a month of vigorous posting?

I felt the same way the first time I saw this thread, as a lame ass promotion for a product. It is true that conflicting opinions are not allowed when it comes to ntbm products.

false.

if you tried the product we would love to hear the pro's and con's.

and again just like miplank you can't see his other posts so before you come to his defense check your facts

Top Bottom