Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my element sarms gw - s4 12 week log

crazybeast1114

Hey guys I'm I just got my 3 bottles of gw aswell as s4. I'm not sure if you can mention companies but I'll abbreviate it just in case "ES". It's a new company from what I see and haven't found much of anything on them and got a a killer deal.
Anyways I have never ran any sarms before so this will be a first for me but I have done a test teen cycle 2 years ago and another test/deca/eq cycle a year and a half ago which left me around 212 lbs at % 11 body fat. After my lady got pregnant I've been out of the gym for the last year and started a few weeks ago. I'm now 185 at % 13 body fat so obviously I've lost a very good amount of mucle.

I will be starting this stack today or tomorrow. I'm a little scared of the vision issues so I'm going to start out at
S4 40 mg split
Gw 20 split

I see alot of incomplete logs so I want to make this as good as I can. I have my own skin fold tester so I'll measure myself and take a couple pictures before I begin if pictures are allowed here.

As far as pct go's everyone says clomid and hcgenerate. If I bought the liquid comidex I think it's called and used it with unleashed would that work alright? Hcgenerate is insanely pricey but if you experts think it's advised I will go ahead and get the Es version while it's on sale

Honestly the vision thing isn't that bad, it just seems like every now and then one eye gets really blurry, I find it happens more when I'm just wondering off.....

only sides i got from s4 was a little acne and trouble adjusting from light to dark but no yellow tint or anything.

so I did my first does of s4 and gw and hour before my workout today dosing at 10mg gw and 20mg s4. when I opened up the package of the gw it was very cloudy and had massive chunks in it. I was a little scared to take it so I quickly sent a messege to "ES" and they got back to me instantly on why its clumpy. and I also had a question as to the fill amount on the bottles because they are all different fill levels, the person insured to me that they are all 30 ml and some of the bottles contain more then others. After doing some reading I feel pretty good seeing the gw so chunky and cloudy, I read all it takes is a quick warm bath and a shake to get it all to mix up. I was impatient so I shook it and just took the dose. anyways onto my first day on it!

initially the taste is pretty bad, kind of like taking a shot of 100 proof vodca lol, but for both of them I had my rat keep it under his tongue for a few seconds.
I don't know if its just placebo but after rat consumed he felt instantly more awake with alot more energy.
in the gym he felt he had alot more energy aswell and was able to kill bis and a little legs

bi workout consist of
hammer curl
55x10
55x10
55x8
55x8
hammer pin wheel
65x10
65x8
65x8
70x6
regular curl
50x8
50x8
55x6
sit down preacher curl machine
130x10
145x8
160x7
my legs are super weak right now as I havnt worked them out in over a year
squat:
145x10
195x10
205x8
leg press
4 plates x 10 reps
6 plates x 10 reps

my legs were done after that short workout so definitely alot of work to do on them. ill do a skin fold test tomorrow when I dont have a pump and take some pictures.

im unsure if it was stupid of me not to run osta aswell, as im trying to cut and get back some of the muscle I lost should I have went ahead and got osta aswell?

second day on and dont feel much different. I upped s4 to 50mg, how long should it take to see/feel s4/gw? I felt tired all day today and got a huge headache not sure if that due to the sarms or do to being lazy on my first day off in 2 weeks. it was a rest day from the gym but I decided to take my other dose of s4/gw and go for a run. was only able to do 3/4ths of a mile around the track due to really sore legs. hopefully I can get my tree trunks back in shape soon so I can see some gains!
I really hope element sarms is legit, ill be running this stack for a full 12 weeks so time will tell!

i would most definatly add ostarine. s4 is more of a androgen and isnt very anabolic so if you want to maintain more muscle or even build new muscle you would be best to add osta or even lgd4033. rad140 would probably be good too but we are still relatively new to its abilities but im sure EF would love someone else to log it.

yeah, 12 weeks is the reccomended length. i have i log on osta and s4 if you want to check it out.

Top Bottom