Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my element sarms gw - s4 12 week log

Day 18

Did no lifting gave my body some good rest. But I did go to the track, ran 2 miles without being winded at all felt like I could have went 2 more easily. And I'm not a runner at all. I do have a question would it be better to take my pm dose of s4 before a workout? I've been doing it at 8pm when I normally workout around 4-5 and take my morning dose at 8am. I've been also noticing like some brain foggy kind of lethargic feeling in the mornings. As far as gains go my cardio is way up and strength has increased a good amount weight is at a steady 191 now so that's about 6.5 lbs gain in 3 weeks. Don't expect that to be all muscle due to unstable diet. But I don't look fatter at all

I think it is best to use S4 before the gym, but thats just my opinion. I take it about an hour before i workout.

I'm going to start doing that, it makes more sense and it's said to take am and pm I kind of just thought 12 hour apart but it has such a short half life that it makes more sense to use it before a workout because what would it do just going to sleep while it's peaking lol

I guess I miss counted somewhere and today is actually day 22! Lol whoops

Day 22

After some nice rest days and refeeding a little to much to be honest i switched s4 dose to 1 hr before workout to take with gw. Today was intense for me, new pr's for chest and bis today (well since starting to workout after over a year break, those pr's are still quite a bit more). My dumbell bench press is now up to 105 each side for 6 reps. I really want to get back to the 120's before this cycle is over and I don't see why I couldn't it's going amazing. I did db press flat and incline for 4 sets each and then started super setting chest with bis. This stack is actually blowing my mind, honestly I have to say I'm liking this better then my test tren stack. I mean test tren is amazing and you feel like a god but I mean I like it better in line strength wise. Since starting to workout I've made sure to do slow full complete reps and god I feel the strength on this stack, the energy to just keep going and going. The strength doesn't leave till your muscles are just hurting it's absolutely insane! Biceps I was able to rep the 60 lbs for 8 reps for 3 sets. Normally used 50-55. So another pr for me.

OK not only did I set prs in my hour and 20 min workout bit for cardio as well. Went out to the track and ran 12 laps (3 miles) I know it's not insanely impressive for most of you but to give you an idea what this stack dose I was at 8 laps 5 days ago and 2 weeks ago struggled with 4. Dramatically improved. My goal was to get to 3 miles before I started doing hiit. So hopefully I'll start seeing more gains to come! I'm looking great, low energy in the morning but other then that feel amazing

Day 23

Woke up early and did 30 mins of fasted cardio. Went to the beach with my lady and ended up having a cheat meal. Didn't end up working out but had an hour cardio session with the lady ;). I don't have a problem with libido at all but I ordered liquid cia just in case. So it came in and decided to try it and holy crap. Talk about horny and stiff as heck, stuff is amazing haha. I'll save the rest if I ever need it.

I have some armidex aswell that came in and was thinking of dosing it at .5 mg every 3 days now that I'm a couple weeks into my osta use. Is this a good idea?

Day 23

Woke up early and did 30 mins of fasted cardio. Went to the beach with my lady and ended up having a cheat meal. Didn't end up working out but had an hour cardio session with the lady ;). I don't have a problem with libido at all but I ordered liquid cia just in case. So it came in and decided to try it and holy crap. Talk about horny and stiff as heck, stuff is amazing haha. I'll save the rest if I ever need it.

I have some armidex aswell that came in and was thinking of dosing it at .5 mg every 3 days now that I'm a couple weeks into my osta use. Is this a good idea?

depends, some people are sensitive yo estrogen and others arent. i ran 10 weeks of osta and s4 and didnt need an AI, had bloods done pre, during and post cycle and estrogen was perfect.

depends, some people are sensitive yo estrogen and others arent. i ran 10 weeks of osta and s4 and didnt need an AI, had bloods done pre, during and post cycle and estrogen was perfect.

I'm thinking I'm not either eating enough or my estrogen is higher because I've been feeling so drained. Or maybe my body wasn't ready for all this change just getting back into working out

Day 24

Felt drained and lethargic most of the day. Looked very lean and hard aswell. Went to the gym for some back and the strength was kind of there. Worked up to 315 dead lifts and did those 4x5 tried to do 365 but my energy and strength was just not here today. I worked in some bus with my back but idk what it is I just couldn't go all out today and it really got to me. Is this a sign of not eating enough?

Top Bottom