Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my element sarms gw - s4 12 week log

I did 8 weeks of LGD at the start of last year and I actually got pretty good gains. Literally exactly the same as a cycle of test. Only downside was I always felt tired and lethargic on it. Im guessing that would be from being shut down and having no test coming in. It also gave me mouth ulcers, they were bearable just a pain in the ass. In the end over the 8 weeks I gained about 5kg and body fat didn't move.

nice progress on the otsa,s4 cylce. definately feel pumped up all day and the s4 is giving the hardening effect. the end of may will be the end of the cycle i am sure i will be beach ready, just need to try and keep the diet in check.

Yeah same here. I've read pretty much if your over on cals you still lose a little bf and gain. If your way under cals same thing so idk if it matters how many cals you consume. I don't think this is a get ripped stack but more of a body recomp no matter what your cals are

Day 14

Skipped last night and this mornings dose of s4 and seemed to help the sides a bit. I took 35 mg pre workout with my gw. Did legs and a couple triple sets of bis, tris, and chest. New pr for back squat of 275 x 6. I know it's not the best in the gym but I was having trouble with 225. My thoughts on this stack are not that it's amazing for cutting or anything. It's amazing for workout intensity and god the strength gains are incredible. If I've got this much progress I. Just 14 days what's day 90 going to be like? I picked up 60 lbs and was able to do 8 reps of hammers. I have had that strength since I was on test deca and eq.. this s4 is amazing for tendons. I use to sit there and have to hold my arms up because my tendons hurt so much from heavy lifting, now I don't have this pain. I wasn't looking for these effects of the stack but so far it's incredible and enjoying it greatly

skipping the S4 over the weekend in my opinion wont really affect your end goal and you can stretch out the cycle a bit more. sides are minimum for me.

i didnt get any sides on s4 until 75mg a day and they were bearable until i went to a music festival where all the flashing light got really annoying so i suppose it luck of the draw. however my side's stayed for about 3 days after stoping my s4 cycle so for me 2 days off likely would have done anything. i ran s4 ed

s4 sides were not noticeable to me. out of curiosity I did my 50mgs over the weekend too and side were slightly noticeable. this was good news because I drive at night and was worried about the s4 effect on night vision.

i didnt see much improvement in the gym or in gains on 75mg maybe just some extra vascularity and hardness. probs will stay at 50mg if i run again and only bump up for a few days if i want to look good for something

50 mg is plenty for me. My night vision is very bad. Walked back from the gym with my lady at night and couldn't see a thing unless it was close to a street light. When I wake up at night to take a pissed and open my eyes I have like dark spots on my vision kinda hard to explain. But if I'm getting them this bad off 50 mg I'm not even interested in seeing what they would be on more then 50.

Anyways update
Day 15

Didn't workout had a rest day, but piggy out on some good Mexican food had a little 18 hour fast to make up for a little of it. Still working on putting my carb cycling plan together when ever I get free time

Haven't posted in a little while sorry about that.*

Day 15

Weighed in at 193.4???

Really noticed an increase in strength. Did dead lifts went from 275 to 315 this week so definitely a good increase I'm strenth. Workouts are getting alot more intense and my body is definitely responding. Did no cardio was too tired

Day 16

weighed in at 189

I completely destroyed chest, felt like I was just a monster in the gym ended up doing about 24 sets of chest mixing it with some super sets of bis, even at the end of my workout my bis were incredibly strong but in so much pain. Only did 2 laps around the track

Day 17

Weighed in at 188

Insanely tired, body feels completely worn out. Went to work and knocked down weeds in the mountain's on a slope for about 4 hours. Was able to get through the days but I'm noticing that I'm a lot more tired lately. Anyways went to the gym and did a few supersets of shoulders, tris and abs but didn't have to much strength for some reason. I don't know if I'm not eating enough but I haven't wanted to Eat to much more because I'm having trouble dropping my bf. After my workout went out on the track and ran 9 laps straight which is a new record. I don't notice the gw like carrying me through it, I still had to push hard to make it but It was definitely a little easier. I wish the bf would come off. Seems like I'm gaining weight instead

Top Bottom