Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my element sarms gw - s4 12 week log

Day 10

Didn't work out today, took a total rest day besides going to work and hauling around some doors. I'm really noticing the s4 sides. They are not to bad, eyes can see in the dark but I get blotches of other Colors like yellow light has like a pink tint. And the blue lights in my car had a yellow tint. I don't notice it much during the day tho. I'm thinking I need to start doing some carb cycling of I want to shed some more weight or maybe do some back loading days. I eat pretty clean all day but I don't have a meal plan laid out but I have all the food for it just not sure how to do it

Day 10

Didn't work out today, took a total rest day besides going to work and hauling around some doors. I'm really noticing the s4 sides. They are not to bad, eyes can see in the dark but I get blotches of other Colors like yellow light has like a pink tint. And the blue lights in my car had a yellow tint. I don't notice it much during the day tho. I'm thinking I need to start doing some carb cycling of I want to shed some more weight or maybe do some back loading days. I eat pretty clean all day but I don't have a meal plan laid out but I have all the food for it just not sure how to do it

Be careful with ur eyes bro !

I had permanent damage with SERMS and it's been 2.5 years colors and patterns are still all jacked up šŸ˜¬

Dang really? That's a pretty bad side effect. Kinda scares me from doing a cycle of this myself. Is there a way to minimize this by lowering dosage?

Be careful with ur eyes bro !

I had permanent damage with SERMS and it's been 2.5 years colors and patterns are still all jacked up šŸ˜¬

Dude seriously! That scares the crap out of me bro. The sides are normally at night or in dark places. I'm thinking I'm either sensitive or element sarms s4 is over dosed a bit

try using S4 during the week and take weekends off. i have seen posts where some have used this dosing protocol and have reduced the sides. i am using element S4 and dont really notice the effect that much.

I'll try doing that thank you. I haven't taken anymore then the 50 mg a day I must be sensitive to this stuff. I know me and a couple buddies ran our test tren cycle and I was the only one that broke out and had every bad side there was but I also grew the most and got the most out of it. How many days in are you?

Day 11

Worked out but wasn't able to push myself to the limit. For some reason I had little strength probably due to lower carbs and everything already being sore. Did a couple sets of bis and traps and ran a quick 3/4 mile. Yellow tint getting more noticeable, more bloated, gw still works amazing. Scale says I'm 188.6 so no big movement there

Day 12

Had a really good workout today, got a little depressed looking in the mirror and not feeling like I'm getting to much leaner probably due to bad food and little cardio. So I did triple sets today. Hammer curls, shoulder flys, and mixed it with some cardio doing exsplosive jumps x10. Next did regular curls with 3 sets of 40 burpee push ups. Followed workout with 2 miles on the track

started my osta and S4 on the 6th, taking weekends off (S4 only). using elements gw 25mg a day, s4 50 mg/day split am and pm, and gw 20mg right before the gym.

Day 13

Worked out back and tris today. Starting with 5 sets of dead lifts
145 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 8
305 x 5

Puts me at a new pr since starting to workout again. Month ago I had trouble doing a few reps of 225. So either the osta, s4 had something to do with this huge strength gain or muscle memory. Either way I love it. I feel like I'm getting huge upper body and some legs but the scales not moving much, weighed in at 188 but don't really feel leaner, my lady says I am but I used the caliber I bought and measured a 15% bf. When I started I measured 13% but I wasn't knowing how to use it well? So those numbers have me down and I'm working on making my perfect carb cycling meal plan. I'm also going to stop taking s4 for two days and then continue again. I might start doing 5 days on 2 off but up the dose of days on to 70 mg and see what happens. My goal was to lose bf on the stack and so far seems like I'm getting bigger and definitely stronger which isn't a bad thing but not that 8 pack I want!

Anyways stop blabbering now..
Intensity is insane on this stack, this gw is amazing. Today I wasn't so sore and felt fresh and we'll fed. I was a beast in the gym, it's like you push your self till your hearts besting out of your chest doing supersets and tri sets rest for literally 30 secs and your back at it. After intense lifting I had energy to jog 5 miles but sadly couldn't do cardio because the lady and baby needed to get home :/. There's a new little gym at my apartments opening Monday and I'm going to start hitting 30 mins or more of low intensity cardio in the morning.

Should I split Gw 10 am and 10 pm? Or save gw for lifting?

Top Bottom