Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My doctor says that stress and working long hours do not affect hormonal levels!!!

Re: My doctor says that stress and working long hours do not affect hormonal levels!!

I say bull to that,,,alot of factors will affect hormone levels , including lack of sleep .stress .diet...etc

Re: My doctor says that stress and working long hours do not affect hormonal levels!!

doctors these days don't know anything except hand out drugs... they are not taught common sense in med schools. if you ask them a question they get defensive right away.

time to change doc

dunno how it works in austrailia but in the states healthcare is a business and doctors treat it as such. you wait an hour or two to see them and they talk to you for 2 minutes and then give you 6 prescriptions for 1 problem. then you go get it filled at a pharmacy, pay more money. then you get a $500 bill in the mail. its a nice little scam they have going on.

lack of sleep = garaunteed

i hate seeing dr's like that.. duno why hed lie like that...

he doing a cop out cuz u juice? cuz hes a douchebag? trying to pin it on u?

Is he talking shit? I am sure long hours, lack of sleep effects hormonal levels - how can it not?

With all due respect, your doc is retarded and you should seriously consider getting a new one.

lack of sleep = garaunteed

i hate seeing dr's like that.. duno why hed lie like that...

he doing a cop out cuz u juice? cuz hes a douchebag? trying to pin it on u?

He doesn't know I juice, he was easily the worst doctor I have EVER used, will change my doctor from now on. Im giving up my second job in March, i wonder how much better I will feel?

your doc is a tard, lack of sleep destroys test levels, jeez how do these idiots get thru med school??

thats kinda funny because cortisol is considered a "stress" hormone.

Top Bottom