x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

is my DNP ruined you think?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about is my DNP ruined you think? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey I had a little incident in my fridge the other day causing my DNP 200mg capsules to be soaked with water. Luckily they caps didn't break, so the powder is still intact but it's a little moist. I have them out to dry now. Is there any reason to think that the DNP has less potency now? thanks thom

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

is my DNP ruined you think?

Hey
    I had a little incident in my fridge the other day causing my DNP 200mg capsules to be soaked with water. Luckily they caps didn't break, so the powder is still intact but it's a little moist. I have them out to dry now. Is there any reason to think that the DNP has less potency now?

thanks
    thom

How you like me now, I got blaw, its that shit that moves crowds making every ghetto foul, I might have took your first child, scarred your life, crippled your style, I gave you power, I made you buck wild! How you like me now?

Re: is my DNP ruined you think?

bump 4 u

Mr.X

Quote Quote posted by Thom
    Hey
    I had a little incident in my fridge the other day causing my DNP 200mg capsules to be soaked with water. Luckily they caps didn't break, so the powder is still intact but it's a little moist. I have them out to dry now. Is there any reason to think that the DNP has less potency now?

thanks
    thom
    Dump it, I don't suggest taking DNP period.

once dried out they will be fine. just start out at a low dose and go from there .

Quote Quote posted by Thom
    Hey

thanks
    thom
    Likely they are ok.
    When taken, they mix with water in the stomach and intestines, and water in the blood, until used by the body.

The only certain way to know if they work, is to take them!
    However, IF YOU TAKE THEM AND DONT FEEL ANY EFFECT, DONT USE MORE "DRY" DNP THE SAME DAY, as soaked dnp may take effect an addition to dry dnp, possibly overdosing, and as you know YOU MAY SAY GOODBYE.

Not shouting, just to remark this life-death statement.