Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my DNP ruined you think?

Thom

Hey
I had a little incident in my fridge the other day causing my DNP 200mg capsules to be soaked with water. Luckily they caps didn't break, so the powder is still intact but it's a little moist. I have them out to dry now. Is there any reason to think that the DNP has less potency now?

thanks
thom

Thom said:
Hey
I had a little incident in my fridge the other day causing my DNP 200mg capsules to be soaked with water. Luckily they caps didn't break, so the powder is still intact but it's a little moist. I have them out to dry now. Is there any reason to think that the DNP has less potency now?

thanks
thom

Dump it, I don't suggest taking DNP period.

Thom said:
Hey

thanks
thom

Likely they are ok.
When taken, they mix with water in the stomach and intestines, and water in the blood, until used by the body.

The only certain way to know if they work, is to take them!
However, IF YOU TAKE THEM AND DONT FEEL ANY EFFECT, DONT USE MORE "DRY" DNP THE SAME DAY, as soaked dnp may take effect an addition to dry dnp, possibly overdosing, and as you know YOU MAY SAY GOODBYE.

Not shouting, just to remark this life-death statement.

Top Bottom