Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My deca test cycle

Buzzkill3990

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hello, Here is a quick run down of my current Test/deca cycle. Also I have had my shoulders totally rebuilt twice now. I have been back in the gym 7 months. started with SARMS and then was pinning some test at 200 a week. I felt great and my body really started to change. Decided to roll into a deca test cycle because of the lubrication properties and the bulking properties of deca. I have should discomfort and I always will. I would also like to note that the only sides I have is the smallest amount of acne on my back.

300 deca- weekly- Thursdays
500 test c-weekly- Sunday and Thursday 250/250

hight: 5'8"
weight 219 (as of just now)
BF 15-18%

caloric goal is 3400
eating as clean as possible( eggs, chicken, rice, and so on)
H20 is 1.5 gallons a day roughly

protien 322g + daily

hitting the gym 6 days a week

1.shoulders/arms 3-4 sets of 10 rep

2. chest/back 3-4 sets of 10 rep

3. legs/lower back 3-4 sets of 10 rep

week 1-4 I had not noticed much with this cycle. weight was bouncing around 214-217 I was making sure to eat as much as I could and finishing the day off with a protein shake along with some waxy maize. After each day my body was tired and sore from the workout.

week 5: The last two lifting days have been intoxicating. shoulder pain is still around but has lessoned. my pumps have felt amazing. I am also able to add another 25lbs+ to each lift. My body is not even tight or tired. Honestly feel like I could go hit the gym again.

Hello, Here is a quick run down of my current Test/deca cycle. Also I have had my shoulders totally rebuilt twice now. I have been back in the gym 7 months. started with SARMS and then was pinning some test at 200 a week. I felt great and my body really started to change. Decided to roll into a deca test cycle because of the lubrication properties and the bulking properties of deca. I have should discomfort and I always will. I would also like to note that the only sides I have is the smallest amount of acne on my back.

300 deca- weekly- Thursdays
500 test c-weekly- Sunday and Thursday 250/250

hight: 5'8"
weight 219 (as of just now)
BF 15-18%

caloric goal is 3400
eating as clean as possible( eggs, chicken, rice, and so on)
H20 is 1.5 gallons a day roughly

protien 322g + daily

hitting the gym 6 days a week

1.shoulders/arms 3-4 sets of 10 rep

2. chest/back 3-4 sets of 10 rep

3. legs/lower back 3-4 sets of 10 rep

week 1-4 I had not noticed much with this cycle. weight was bouncing around 214-217 I was making sure to eat as much as I could and finishing the day off with a protein shake along with some waxy maize. After each day my body was tired and sore from the workout.

week 5: The last two lifting days have been intoxicating. shoulder pain is still around but has lessoned. my pumps have felt amazing. I am also able to add another 25lbs+ to each lift. My body is not even tight or tired. Honestly feel like I could go hit the gym again.

thanks for posting the log, we want to see more and more updates daily as you go how you feel and so on

and add proviron for sure with deca, 25-50mgs ed and you need organ liver support n2guard 5-7caps ed

hows your full diet? like what are you eating in detail

just remember that deca offers no real healing benefits, it only masks your injuries, which is NOT a good thing longer term... masking an injury is just a band aid to a wound that can create more problems for you later...

Thank you for keeping a log for everyone. I would suggest taking Dylan's advice on this though or at least understanding that deca durabolin is not the answer here

HOT! this Log is up I was waiting thank you
suggestions to add proviron and n2guard

Top Bottom