Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Dbol is FAKE???

luxu86

what is going on? this is my 4th week on dbol + test E and ive barely gained 3 pounds...the only time i see an increase in weight is when i have a heavy meal throughout the day, but by next morning my weight goes back down. I expected to atleast gained some kind of size by the 4th week ?

i started with 30mg my first 2 weeks in which i felt nothing(only the side effect of headaches and increase BP for a few days which eventually stopped) then i bumped it up to 40mg/dy for the next 2 weeks..still nothing! not even water weight. I feel like i gained more weight when i was only on test 500mg/week.

my pill is the little pink pills that come in 10mg tabs.

jrissy, thanks for the useful comment >_>

and i got it from the same domestic supply that this site loves hyping up....either my receptors are shitty and i dont respond to dbol or i was screwed.

even people with shitty diets or didnt change there diet plans were able to gain some weight during there cycles. I didnt even get any bloat. This is ridiculous.

3 pounds is a lot bro in just 4 weeks. go to the supermarket and buy 3 pounds of steak and lay it out on the table. that is quite a bit.

if you are running an AI as you should be then you aren't going to retain water

also you said you gained a lot before on test, well this go around good chance you just don't have as much room to move your weight. you don't gain forever.

if you just want to move the scale stop using an AI and hike your dosages up further and i guarantee you will put on a ton of water weight, but you also will risk estrogen based sides too

hello, this is my second cycle and i have NEVER used AI. I am 34 yrs old (wsh i started much earlier)I dont use anything with the dbol. Just test e twice a week. I take the dbol with liver supplements but i havent been taking the liver supplements everyday, so i dont think it should effect the results so much.

its weird because i felt the negative side effect during the first week(lethargy, high bp and loss of apetite) but barely gained any weight. 3 pounds in 4 weeks is very poor, especially when you see these kids with shitty diets gaining 10 pounds in a week ...

hello, this is my second cycle and i have NEVER used AI. I am 34 yrs old (wsh i started much earlier)I dont use anything with the dbol. Just test e twice a week. I take the dbol with liver supplements but i havent been taking the liver supplements everyday, so i dont think it should effect the results so much.

its weird because i felt the negative side effect during the first week(lethargy, high bp and loss of apetite) but barely gained any weight. 3 pounds in 4 weeks is very poor, especially when you see these kids with shitty diets gaining 10 pounds in a week ...

Fix the diet. Fuck the other idiots gaining water. How the fuck does anyone gain and keep the size if they don't eat more. It's not magic.

And use an AI.

Top Bottom