Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Dbol is FAKE???

I eat 4 large meals a day. If a bunch of high school kids can gain 20s pounds on a shitty diet and poor training (as you all love to claim) then something must be off with this dbol. I should not have to eat 8 times a day to see results. Dbol obviously doesnt work for every body type. Waste of money indeed.

Try the following. Go find what you think is legit dbol. Eat the same as usual. Nothing will happen.

Now repeat but eat more. You'll gain. Same as if you didn't use dbol but the quality of the gain will differ (less fat, more muscle).

I eat 4 large meals a day. If a bunch of high school kids can gain 20s pounds on a shitty diet and poor training (as you all love to claim) then something must be off with this dbol. I should not have to eat 8 times a day to see results. Dbol obviously doesnt work for every body type. Waste of money indeed.

i don't consider gaining water and fat gains.

this is a long term marathon. muscle tissue is what i care about

It really comes down to what you are looking for as far as results. If you want to blow up on water, some fat, and some muscles then dbol is the one. If not then look for something more mild. Something seems off if you are not gaining at this point though. Must be diet related.

nope....not diet related. Ive been eating the same heavy 3-5 meals a day which i did when i was on Test sustanon ALONE and i gained much more on test sustanon, whereas using dbol 40mg for 4 weeks and barely gained 4 pounds?? sounds fake to me.

Either the product was bunked or my receptors dont respond to dbol at all. Its funny how i experienced all the negative side effects but none of the good ones that people seem to exaggerate Anyways, ive stopped using it over a week ago...waste of money and not worth risking my liver enzymes and feeling lethargic. Trash product.

bro, NO ONE FAKE DBOL! zphc is pharma grade company - all products are HPLC tested independently in Swiss Laboratory many times. I sold about 3000 packs of this batch dbol - never received any bad review. I think you need to check your hormone level and you liver.

Top Bottom