x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

My Dbol is FAKE???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Dbol is FAKE??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: what is going on? this is my 4th week on dbol + test E and ive barely gained 3 pounds...the only time i see an increase in weight is when i have a heavy meal throughout the day, but by next morning my weight goes back down. I expected to atleast gained some kind of size by the 4th week ? i started with 30mg my first 2 weeks in which i felt nothing(only the side effect of headaches and increase BP for a few days which eventually stopped) then i bumped it up to 40mg/dy for the next 2

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All Natural

Re: My Dbol is FAKE???

I eat 4 large meals a day. If a bunch of high school kids can gain 20s pounds on a shitty diet and poor training (as you all love to claim) then something must be off with this dbol. I should not have to eat 8 times a day to see results. Dbol obviously doesnt work for every body type. Waste of money indeed.

Try the following. Go find what you think is legit dbol. Eat the same as usual. Nothing will happen.

Now repeat but eat more. You'll gain. Same as if you didn't use dbol but the quality of the gain will differ (less fat, more muscle).

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Quote Quote posted by luxu86 View Post
    I eat 4 large meals a day. If a bunch of high school kids can gain 20s pounds on a shitty diet and poor training (as you all love to claim) then something must be off with this dbol. I should not have to eat 8 times a day to see results. Dbol obviously doesnt work for every body type. Waste of money indeed.
    i don't consider gaining water and fat gains.

this is a long term marathon. muscle tissue is what i care about
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

It really comes down to what you are looking for as far as results. If you want to blow up on water, some fat, and some muscles then dbol is the one. If not then look for something more mild. Something seems off if you are not gaining at this point though. Must be diet related.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

All Natural

nope....not diet related. Ive been eating the same heavy 3-5 meals a day which i did when i was on Test sustanon ALONE and i gained much more on test sustanon, whereas using dbol 40mg for 4 weeks and barely gained 4 pounds?? sounds fake to me.

Either the product was bunked or my receptors dont respond to dbol at all. Its funny how i experienced all the negative side effects but none of the good ones that people seem to exaggerate Anyways, ive stopped using it over a week ago...waste of money and not worth risking my liver enzymes and feeling lethargic. Trash product.

Chairman Member

bro, NO ONE FAKE DBOL! zphc is pharma grade company - all products are HPLC tested independently in Swiss Laboratory many times. I sold about 3000 packs of this batch dbol - never received any bad review. I think you need to check your hormone level and you liver.

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

Ouch no AI why ?