Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Dbol is FAKE???

hello. what dbol did you buy from me? all my products are HPLC tested. they contains exactly what is stated on the label. you can make HPLC tests - I will 10x compensated your spendings on tests if it show it's bunk)))
I sold thousands of dbol packs from all brands I have )
I think you undereat very much
make bloods and you will see also that you have high hormones level and your liver enzymes are high)

Based on your post history, you said the same thing about your first cycle, which was Test only.

The problem is you, not the drugs. You need to learn how to train and eat before you even think about touching any kind of steroid. You obviously are lacking in one or both of those areas. You are expecting steroids to magically build muscle. It doesn't work that way.

also with oral steroids i recommend taking on an empty stomach and don't take liver supps within 2 hours after or before. if you take liver support near the oral then you are going to zap it

I appreciate that info. That explains why I hadn’t had much results on orals Thxs bro !

hello domestic supply..i got the ZPHC..the one in tiny pink tablets (10mg each) Ive only gained 4-5 pounds on my 4th week. No bloating...just occasional fatigue and elevated BP on the first week..

4 weeks ago i was around 164 pounds, now i am 169, sometimes 170 if i have a heavy meal. I eat on an average 4 times a day and work night shifts, so I hit the gym after work in the morning. My strenght hasnt gone up much.

wintheactual...you do NOT know me, so quit making assumptions. I actually gained 10 pounds from my last test cycle.

And i actually do know how to train/workout since ive built decent muscles NATURALLY (been accused of juice twice)and did not start taking any major supplements till my 30s (this year) unlike many of you who love to preach about " learn to workout for years until ur 30s" yet most started taking roids right from HIGH SCHOOL...yet you have the nerve to judge and make assumptions of other people.

Yes, I see that you are almost up to 170 pounds.

Now, post what your specific diet is. What foods you eat, macros, ect. Saying you eat 4 times a day doesn't mean shit if you are consuming half a rice cake with a can of tuna.

wintheactual...you do NOT know me, so quit making assumptions. I actually gained 10 pounds from my last test cycle.

And i actually do know how to train/workout since ive built decent muscles NATURALLY (been accused of juice twice)and did not start taking any major supplements till my 30s (this year) unlike many of you who love to preach about " learn to workout for years until ur 30s" yet most started taking roids right from HIGH SCHOOL...yet you have the nerve to judge and make assumptions of other people.

Top Bottom