Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my cycle is ready , starting APRIL , what do you guys think ?

V

Victor

EQ - weeks 1- 8 - 400 mg ( frontloading at 800 , weeks 1 and 2 )
Fina - weeks 2-10 - 50 mg ED
winny - weeks 2 -10 - 50 mg ED
clomid weeks 11 - 13 - 150 mg week 11 / 100 mg week 12 / 50 mg week 13

Taking tons of water and craberry juice for the kidneys and some live protectors , also vit c , vit e and zync

I will add some HCG + clomid in the middle of my cycle if I feel the fina dick coming .

This cycle was supposed to be fina + winny + test prop BUT I would have to run arimidex the whole cycle and that shit costs TOO much here …..so, no arimidex , no test ….gotta go with EQ

What do you guys think of my cycle ??? Also do you think I should add some arimidex with the clomid at the end ?? I heard that arimidex is great for post cycle.

Goals : to lose about 8 lbs of fat and gain about 13 lbs of high quality muscle .

Victor

humm I was thinking about this

but then I would have to run

EQ - weeks 1- 10
fina weeks 2- 12
and winny weeks 2-12

wouldn't be to much fina and winny ...to run it for 11 weeks ...I am currently running it for 9 weeks.......

Victor

I would only run the fina and winny for 8 weeks at most.

yeah , that is the right thing

BUT

how can I run the EQ for 10 weeks and the fina and winny for 8 ??

I would have to RUN only the EQ for the first 4 weeks ....

it would be like this :

weeks 1-10 - EQ
weeks 4- 12 - fina + winny
weeks 13-16 - clmid

the only problem I see here is that I will run ONLY EQ for the first 4 weeks of my cycle ?!!??!

Victor

10 weeks for winny as golfer suggested would be a good idea. you could run it for 8 though. if u decide with the 10 weeks just start the fina and winny from weeks 5-6 til weeks 12. eq takes a while to hit full blood concentration levels anyway due to its long half life. added to this stack i would throw in some proviron as well the same time you start and finish the winny and fina. or u could also start it from the beginning. it will help with increased muscle hardness as well as preventing any possible impotence caused by the fina as well as just the overall higher anabolic to androgenic drug ratio in this stack. good luck

Victor said:

the only problem I see here is that I will run ONLY EQ for the first 4 weeks of my cycle ?!!??!

Victor

why is that a problem? I, personally, would always have test in a cycle... But it's fine running EQ alone for 4 weeks - you just wont see too much until farther into the cycle.

YUM

oh cool , thanks for the tips bro

but like I asked , wouldn't be a waste of gear to only run the EQ for the first 4 weeks !??

unless I can take fina + winny for 10 weeks , then I can start the fina + winny at week 2 , instead of week 4 ....

Victor

You could throw some anavar in there. Its great for cutting. Help with the first few weeks.

Top Bottom