Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle log

Week 5 finished had dropped bit of water weight from the dbol was at 205lbs and went to 200lbs. Now getting back up sitting at 202lbs feeling good just starting to feel the test now so hoping for more strength pretty soon. By my above pics what would u say my body fat % is at?

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

They are back on page 1 I'm pretty sure put them up about 5 days ago

Hey bros bit of an update starting to feel really sttrong in the gym today I killed it and was so focussed. Up to 207lbs which I'm very happy with after loosing a bit of water after I got off the dbol. 6wks in and I've gained 13lbs, starting winny in 2 wks

Hey bros bit of an update starting to feel really sttrong in the gym today I killed it and was so focussed. Up to 207lbs which I'm very happy with after loosing a bit of water after I got off the dbol. 6wks in and I've gained 13lbs, starting winny in 2 wks

Looking good mate. U came across any sides?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Looking good mate. U came across any sides?

I had a lil acne come up but its pretty much gone now other then that had itchy nips one day n haven't had it since

Ah not too bad. Would the acne be off the dbol? i had teen acne across my back for years its clear now but i still get odd beasty zit sometimes so hope i dont get coverd when i start my 1st cycle nxt year.

Ah not too bad. Would the acne be off the dbol? i had teen acne across my back for years its clear now but i still get odd beasty zit sometimes so hope i dont get coverd when i start my 1st cycle nxt year.

Not sure man cuda been the test more so but I started tanning n got an acne wash n got on Accutane n cleared up really well

Ah so easily taken care of anyway? how long befor you finish your cycle? i been keeping a close eye on your progress because i will be doing the same cycle minus the dbol.lol

Ah so easily taken care of anyway? how long befor you finish your cycle? i been keeping a close eye on your progress because i will be doing the same cycle minus the dbol.lol

Half way bro but starting my winny wks 9-14 instead of 7-12

Top Bottom