Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller

F

flickenu

Original cycle plan was-

ox 40 mg ed weeks 1-8
test 250 mg weeks 1-8
fina 75 mg eod weeks 3-8
winny 25 mg ed weeks 3-8

Then I got my car towed and had to pay 280 dollars in parking tickets, tow fees, and overnight fees. Long story.

So I decided to drop the most logical thing, winny. (I already had the anavar and the fina)

I was left with-

ox
test
fina

Then just last night I accidentaly knocked this girls 2 front teeth out and am splitting the cost of repair. Looks like i have to drop the test.

So now I'm left with this-

Fina 75 mg ed or eod, still in question weeks 1-7
ox 40 mg ed weeks 1-7

What do you guys think, 75 mg ed or eod. Keep in mind this is my first cycle and have neither ru-486 nor winny to fend off prog induced gyno.

Lol, just joking. She was sitting on my stomach and started pouring water on my head, so I went to grab the coffee mug from me and accidentaly knocked it out of her hands and it hit her in the teeth.

sorry to hear that bro...but you should get some great results, even on fina alone...go with 75mg ED

I would try to get some test, but if money is tight there have been plenty of people who have done fina only cycles and loved the results.

You'll be fine, even if that toothless girlfriend of yours isn't, lol. :)

Top Bottom