Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my cycle for cutting

johan wade-

Hi bros if you don't mind give me yur opinion on this:
Tbol 50mg a day
test Enanthate 250mg a week
Prop/npp 100mg every other day

I'm looking for straight cuts, I'm a previous anavar user but anavar doesn't give the results I need, thank you.

Why u running 2 esters of test? A short and long? I would drop the e and just run the prop and npp.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why u running 2 esters of test? A short and long? I would drop the e and just run the prop and npp.

I meant up the e and drop the prop. That way ur running two long esters

Hi bros if you don't mind give me yur opinion on this:
Tbol 50mg a day
test Enanthate 250mg a week

I'm looking for straight cuts, I'm a previous anavar user but anavar doesn't give the results I need, thank you.

because steroids are not fat burners

you are stressing out about what steroids to burn but your first question should be listing your diet, stats, and history. what you put in your mouth both food and drink will dictate how much you cut

You are using a lot of test for a cutting cycle. I agree that test should be the base of every cycle but that much testosterone is going to start aromatizing into estrogen and cause water retention - not what you want for cutting.

Do something like this instead

Tbol 50mg a day
EQ or primo 300-600mg/week
+ the support supplements cardarine, aromasin, cabergoline.

Steroids will not give you the results you want if getting shredded is your goal. All they can do for a cut is help keep your muscle while eating in a deficit. If you are not eating in a deficit you will not lose fat. It is the simplest thing but the hardest to be consistent with. That is why we don't see many people who are actually lean. As a society we have an addiction to food.

Top Bottom