Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is my cycle

tomo85

This is my cycle:DECA300mg,TESTcyp300mg,1RIP200mg/WK10wks

DECA 300mg

TEST CYP 300 mg

ONE RIP 200 mg (test prop 70mg, tren A 65mg , drostanolone/masteron 65mg)

I'm 200lbs 5'9" max bench 300lbs carry abit of bf not sure of %
Ill be taking this in two shots start of the week an mid week, i'm running the deca wk 1-10 the test cyp & one rip wk 1-12.

AI: I'll be taking 10mg of AROMASIN eod while on cycle from wk 1-12

PCT:The test runs 2 weeks longer than the deca, then the day after my last test shot i'll start HCG 1000 iu eod for 5 days, the day after my last hcg i'll start NOLVADEX 20 mg everyday for 30 days.
I was thinking of adding CLOMID runnin it the same time as the nolvadex, do you think this would be a worth while addition?

so what do you guys think? what do you think of my doses? and do you think i would keep my gains?

:D

Last edited:
First thing every1 is going to ask you is How old are you? Second thing, Is this your first cycle?

With that said the only thing I really have experience to comment on is that I think you should run the Test Cyp at 400mg/wk instead of 300 b/c you want to keep the amount of Test more than the deca you are running. Ideally you should run the HCG on-cycle which in your case would start about wk 4 and go through your last Cyp shot. I'm doing something similar to this cycle right now and my boys have suffered a bit. I'm sure throwing some on-cycle HCG in there would have been a lot better and I will def do that next time around. Also, get some Dostinex on hand before you start this and learn when and why to use it.

First thing every1 is going to ask you is How old are you? Second thing, Is this your first cycle?

With that said the only thing I really have experience to comment on is that I think you should run the Test Cyp at 400mg/wk instead of 300 b/c you want to keep the amount of Test more than the deca you are running. Ideally you should run the HCG on-cycle which in your case would start about wk 4 and go through your last Cyp shot. I'm doing something similar to this cycle right now and my boys have suffered a bit. I'm sure throwing some on-cycle HCG in there would have been a lot better and I will def do that next time around. Also, get some Dostinex on hand before you start this and learn when and why to use it.

I'm 24 an this is my 1st cyle, what dose do you recommend taking the HCG on cycle. I'm taking AROMASIN through the cycle for anti-gyno doesn't the DOSTINEX do the same thing?

hCG-Dosing-Guidelines.jpg

If you do this on-cycle then you won't need HCG when you get off. Dostinex is good to keep on hand if the Aromasin doesn't work in fighting the dreaded man boobs (which most people don't get). If you ARE taking aromasin and start to notice puffy nips then I would throw in some Dost. I haven't experienced that on my cyc but did use Dost when I didn't get morning wood a couple days in a row and it seemed to work like a charm. If you wanna risk not having it then it's up to you bro.

hCG-Dosing-Guidelines.jpg

If you do this on-cycle then you won't need HCG when you get off. Dostinex is good to keep on hand if the Aromasin doesn't work in fighting the dreaded man boobs (which most people don't get). If you ARE taking aromasin and start to notice puffy nips then I would throw in some Dost. I haven't experienced that on my cyc but did use Dost when I didn't get morning wood a couple days in a row and it seemed to work like a charm. If you wanna risk not having it then it's up to you bro.

have you used the 1 1000u shot per wk method. it doesnt sound good to me.

i was just wondering if you or anyone really has tried it that way and if it was effective. i have done 1000u eod for 10 days and 300e4d effectively.

I was planning on doing it during my cycle but decided to use hcgenerate instead. I was just regurgitating what PP site said about it. I heard inj hcg stings like hell after injected though even at 250u... Did you experience this?

Top Bottom