Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle

4percent

I am 5'11 185 10%

I am about to cycle test prop, eg, hgh and clen

Right now I am front running with 2iu morn and night with the hgh for about 2 months before I start the EQ and Test.

I also have Nolva, Clomid, hcg and Propecia

My question is how should i run this cycle to get up to 205-210 drastically cut my body fat and keep my gains with no sides. My main concern is hairloss but my mothers father has a full head of hair at 80.

Clearly I will have my diet and routine on point but this is more of doing the cycle perfect without mistakes.

I have some pre existing gyno from a few years back so im thinking maybe adding letro to get rid of it fully.

Ps: i have done a winny + Eq before.. and most recently gh for 5 months.

Thoughts/ comments welcome

The propecia is Not needed with Just TEST bro

Also it can inhibit gains

if your hair did not fall out with Winnie your more then fine with Prop

I am 5'11 185 10%

I am about to cycle test prop, eg, hgh and clen

Right now I am front running with 2iu morn and night with the hgh for about 2 months before I start the EQ and Test.

I also have Nolva, Clomid, hcg and Propecia

My question is how should i run this cycle to get up to 205-210 drastically cut my body fat and keep my gains with no sides. My main concern is hairloss but my mothers father has a full head of hair at 80.

Clearly I will have my diet and routine on point but this is more of doing the cycle perfect without mistakes.

I have some pre existing gyno from a few years back so im thinking maybe adding letro to get rid of it fully.

Ps: i have done a winny + Eq before.. and most recently gh for 5 months.

Thoughts/ comments welcome

Sorry to burst your bubble bro

but your notgoing to add 20 -25 lbs of muscle and loose body fat with any cycle gh or no gh, i'm sorry

test eq is fine (little no hair loss) as eq is a test derv

I am 25...

I dont have my doses yet, but I would love to get some feedback on what you think I should do.

Any thoughts on Letzo and why shouldnt I use propecia to stop dht for my hair?

Top Bottom