Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Contest Cycle Log

What is your present fat %?

I am just starting my cycle for a show and I am venturing from what I normally do. 12 weeks out. Starting with high dose test and EQ. I am expecting that the EQ will control the estrogen.
I will not be using an AI.

I think that the mast that you have should be a minimum of 600 mg for the fat loss. I would also up the Tren, but it’s not for everybody. I use those Tren doses for bulking rather than cutting.

I would recommend more volume per week ( each muscle 2x week) about 4 weeks in. You won’t be building any more muscle. With that being said, I used to work out each muscle 1x week and it worked great, I changed to volume and it worked better.

I will be adding anadrol and halo( 2 weeks max). Shhhhh- don’t tell Dylan- he does not like them.
The halo gets me cut up real good and the anadrol fills me out. I do not look like I have been dieting because of the fullness on anadrol at 6-7% bf.

These are ideas. They work for me. Well…. We will see about the EQ. I have never used that in prep. It is far enough out, I can make adjustments if necessary.
I personally also start cardio daily the. Move to 2x day as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your present fat %?

I am just starting my cycle for a show and I am venturing from what I normally do. 12 weeks out. Starting with high dose test and EQ. I am expecting that the EQ will control the estrogen.
I will not be using an AI.

I think that the mast that you have should be a minimum of 600 mg for the fat loss. I would also up the Tren, but it’s not for everybody. I use those Tren doses for bulking rather than cutting.

I would recommend more volume per week ( each muscle 2x week) about 4 weeks in. You won’t be building any more muscle. With that being said, I used to work out each muscle 1x week and it worked great, I changed to volume and it worked better.

I will be adding anadrol and halo( 2 weeks max). Shhhhh- don’t tell Dylan- he does not like them.
The halo gets me cut up real good and the anadrol fills me out. I do not look like I have been dieting because of the fullness on anadrol at 6-7% bf.

These are ideas. They work for me. Well…. We will see about the EQ. I have never used that in prep. It is far enough out, I can make adjustments if necessary.
I personally also start cardio daily the. Move to 2x day as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still lean from my last show around 10% deff no more which is alright for 14 weeks out

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Week 1 update
Weight: 205lbs
Definitely feeling euphoric changes, slight mass increase I believe it’s the rad 140..I feel like the estrogen might have been kicking in so I upped arimidex to .5mg/Ed . Idk if it’s possible to get estro sides after a week but I’m deathly afraid of gyno lol

My macros were also increased for this week
3736cal 414gC 308gP 84gF

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Week 1 update
Weight: 205lbs
Definitely feeling euphoric changes, slight mass increase I believe it’s the rad 140..I feel like the estrogen might have been kicking in so I upped arimidex to .5mg/Ed . Idk if it’s possible to get estro sides after a week but I’m deathly afraid of gyno lol

My macros were also increased for this week
3736cal 414gC 308gP 84gF

good macros 300grams of protein is hardcore

keep updates going

Top Bottom