Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Contest Cycle Log

What you think of taking a glutathione shot on cycle if I do try it

you can try it but do it now 4 weeks out see if you bloat up, i always do 4 weeks out from show if im testing things

583a13967e4e685245640bcebf888b02.jpg
d764b1e224801e5b095b5ca5e07fa0cd.jpg

3 weeks out! Feeling like absolute dog shit lol leaning out at a good rate though, this week hitting fasted cardio hard at 40 mins so I can cruise the last 2 weeks with an easy 20

T3 rn is 75mcg a day while I’m doing fasted and Clen is 120mcg a day , been like that since Sunday …next Wednesday I’m going to start tapering down …
Also starting Halotestin at 10mg a day split into two today …macros still the same havent recieved updated diet plan yet

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

583a13967e4e685245640bcebf888b02.jpg
d764b1e224801e5b095b5ca5e07fa0cd.jpg

3 weeks out! Feeling like absolute dog shit lol leaning out at a good rate though, this week hitting fasted cardio hard at 40 mins so I can cruise the last 2 weeks with an easy 20

T3 rn is 75mcg a day while I’m doing fasted and Clen is 120mcg a day , been like that since Sunday …next Wednesday I’m going to start tapering down …
Also starting Halotestin at 10mg a day split into two today …macros still the same havent recieved updated diet plan yet

you're looking amazing
and feeling bad is because you're low bodyfat
you're under 8% for sure now

you shouldn't change your diet imo 3 weeks out from the show

hommie i want to see you win!

you're looking amazing
and feeling bad is because you're low bodyfat
you're under 8% for sure now

you shouldn't change your diet imo 3 weeks out from the show

hommie i want to see you win!

Thank you brother!![emoji1377][emoji1377]
Yeah the body fat definitely dipping my fingertips are getting dry and cracking.
I don’t think he’s changing it honestly I think I’m cruising until the carb up .

Trying to secure that procard [emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom