Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Contest Cycle Log

This is perfect thank you..but why 2 days on 2 days off for Clen? I did everyday , I’m just curious though to pick your brain

it helps clen keep working while keeping receptors clean

but you can do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but so close to the show you should do 2 days on 2 days off so you can monitor things closer

quad is legit jr nationals guy

Week 3 update

Continuing to put on size, testosterone definitely kicking in. Testicular atrophy noticed, increased libido noticed. Cut back on the AI with the addition of EQ as I was waking up a little dried out.

Strength increasing.
Decreased Macros to

3405cal 328gC 298gP 74gF

Added AOD9604 at 300mcg a day. Never used it before but used Frag 176 and was pleased. So the AOD I’ll keep in up until the show to see if it helps with fat burning at all.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Week 3 update

Continuing to put on size, testosterone definitely kicking in. Testicular atrophy noticed, increased libido noticed. Cut back on the AI with the addition of EQ as I was waking up a little dried out.

Strength increasing.
Decreased Macros to

3405cal 328gC 298gP 74gF

Added AOD9604 at 300mcg a day. Never used it before but used Frag 176 and was pleased. So the AOD I’ll keep in up until the show to see if it helps with fat burning at all.

good protein intake 300grams you're pushing it

want to see how the peptides go, but be safe with them
you getting leaner from the peptides?

Top Bottom