Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cabaser / Dostinex experience

mattdan

I'm posting this because I keep seeing people posting that they don't work.

My guess is they're buying the liquid research grade stuff. There is an article on one of the pharmacy sites that says cabaser must be kept dry or it rapidly degrades. In fact, the bottle of legit pharmacy grade stuff I have has a very large chemical dessicant permanently mounted to the lid.

I bought some liquid stuff before I knew this and also thought it didn't work. I bought a bottle of cabaser by pharmacia - upjohn and tried it. Night and day. No doubt about it. It works *VERY* well. Does everything advertised.

The only thing that my personal experience doesn't confirm is the half life. I find .5 mg every 3 days is way off. It's more like .5 mg ED - but that's me. YMMV.

Hope that helps some. Aurapharms is where I bought mine. Just google cabaser and they will come up near the top.

did it help with your cawk?

mookie said:
Worked for me too. Had human grade also.

Well my liquid was NOT AG guys. Maybe their's is better? Also maybe it has to do with how old it is.

I have the tabs here and if I take .5mg it works over night - easily.

I can take 2 mg of the liquid and it does virtually nothing.

0.5mg ED? So 1mg Cabasers from Aurapharm would last a little over a month... kinda pricey. And you'd run it for as long as you're running the progestin (i.e. tren) or when you start to have problems? My Aurapharm stuff should get here today... still trying to decide the dosing frequency as I've never tried it before.

I just started my pharm grade pills and was reading the lit that came with it and it says that any increase over 1mg a week is dangeous. Cant remember what it could cause but, I'm curious if someone has been doing the .5ed or .5eod and what the effects were compared to .5 e3d?

Anyone?

None of that stuff will make a difference unless prolactin is elevated. Everybody is running out purchasing this crap assuming it's needed without a blood test . Seems like a waste to me.

Nelson Montana said:
None of that stuff will make a difference unless prolactin is elevated. Everybody is running out purchasing this crap assuming it's needed without a blood test . Seems like a waste to me.
Uh, well its making my nipples hurt less, lol

My nips swole up and got tender about 2 weeks ago. Finally took first dose of 1mg cabaser wed and going to the .5 e3d starting sat. Hope they get back to normal soon.

Top Bottom