Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my body ready?

LowTier_Saiyan

Hello, I've been training naturally for 9 years, 6 years taekwondo and 3 years bodybuilding.
Me pre-competition and in contest shape at 2 different events. The picture relaxing is pre-competition (for bodybuilding of course, not taekwondo)
In the abstract background I'm at 8% body fat; in the awards picture I'm at 6% (using the measuring tape method). There's a 5 lb difference between both pictures.
It's possible 100%naturally and it looks decent; however, I'm significantly smaller than other bodybuilders...I wonder why? :verygood:

This next round I can try new things and run a cycle. This will be my first time. I have no plans in returning to taekwondo or trying a new martial art. I've done my blood test and everything is optimal.

I have the following items in my cabinet:
Testosterone E. 24 amps x 250mg.
Aromasin, 40 pills x 25mg
Stanozolol, 100 tabsx 10mg.
Liv-52, 100 pills.

Provironum, 50 pills x 25mg. (I don't know why I bought it)
Tamoxifen, 90 pills x 20mg. (Originally I was going to use them during cycle and PCT, but thankfully the mods intervened and told me to run aromasin or arimidex on cycle, so I bought aromasin)
Clomid, 40 pills x 25mg
Clenbuterol, 100 pills x 40mcg
A lot of fish oil.

What I've learned about the usual first cycle:
12 weeks - 500mg test e, or test c / week. (preferably 2 shoots x 250mg on different days)
From the beginning of the cycle, 12.5mg aromasin / EOD. (I think some users start before the cycle, yet others use an AI only if side-effects appear).

week 13 and week 14,don't use gear or AI (I believe you would still use an AI and/or tamoxifen if AI symptoms occur).

Week 15 until ?? - Originally I intended to run tamoxifen and clomid only (I was told I won't need hcg since my cycle Isn't stacked with other AAS and it is a short 12 week cycle); however, there's the perfect pct cycle that can be googled easily. (I'm not sure if I can link to other AAS websites)
What would you do?

I'm currently standing at 14% body fat. At first I read to go below 16% body fat before cycling, then I read to be at least 12%, and finally I read powerlifters can bean exception to this rule.
How lean do you go before starting a cycle?
Is my body ready to start a cycle? I want to gain lean mass, so I'm not sure if I should use test + stanozolol, or if I should just go ahead and get a bottle of dianabol, and later cut with clen and stanozolol. What do you recommend?

I wouldn't use anything else but test for your first cycle.
Is your body ready? That's something only you know. Do you think you are ready to take it to the next level?

One thing that worries me a bit is that you have only been doing bodybuilding type of training for only 3 years which is not very much.
I don't know how much you weigh but I would assume you still have room to grow naturally.

that is up to you to decide and at the end of the day you are the one who has to eat the consequences.

most guys who hop on steroids aren't even close to 'ready' .. they just do it cause a friend or because of some bonehead on social media they worship does it

I will say in those pictures you look fantastic, so not sure why you are hard on yourself. in the USA the avg american is 30%+ body fat so you would be considered extremely lean there

thatis up to you to decide and at the end of the day you are the one who has to eatthe consequences.

most guys who hop onsteroids aren't even close to 'ready' .. they just do it cause a friend orbecause of some bonehead on social media they worship does it

I will say in thosepictures you look fantastic, so not sure why you are hard on yourself. in theUSA the avg american is 30%+ body fat so you would be considered extremely leanthere

Indeed, thanks. I'vebeen looking for workout motivation. It could be a new supplement, gear, or anew routine. Now that I moved to a country where some steroids are legally soldover the counter, I started contemplating at the idea. It's just another "supplement"perfectly available here, I thought.

That's true. SomeoneI admire is cycling. Note, he didn't tell me to do it, but we stay in contacton social media and is open about it. Even before his first cycle, he wasalready strong and huge! He never did bodybuilding before cycling, he built hisphysique with powerlifing / strongman routines.

Oh, the body fatissue was just because I was considering doing a cycle. I never started mycycle because every time I was missing something (aromasin, PCT, low body fat).I've actually lean/dirty bulked to 170lb (77kg) @ 17% body fat before. Nobodythought I looked unhealthy or fat. They complimented my big legs and thicklook. It's difficult to bulk more at my height, 5' 09" (174cm), or becauseof genetics, or I might just be making excuses, lol.

I wouldn't use anything else but test for your first cycle.
Is your body ready?That's something only you know. Do you think you are ready to take it to thenext level?

One thing thatworries me a bit is that you have only been doing bodybuilding type of trainingfor only 3 years which is not very much.
I don't know howmuch you weigh but I would assume you still have room to grownaturally.

I'm a bitembarrassed to admit how heavy I am in those pictures. I'm a hard gainer, butI'm not afraid to bulk naturally like I've done before to 170lb (77kg). Thepics taken during competition are only 145lb - 140lb (66kg - 64kg). As anatural, I feel like going below 10% bf is not worth it, you lose muscle mass,get weaker, and it's difficult to cut that low without drugs. I feel morecomfortable and look better at heavier body weight.

I definitely could keep growing naturally, but I opened Pandora's box (I movedto a country where some pharmaceutical grade steroids are sold over thecounter), so now I have to choose the blue or red pill…A tough choice.

In terms oftraining, my favorite part in taekwondo were the fights. I know some peoplebash on taekwondo because it's not a full contact martial art and like to sayit sucks in comparison with (insert marital art here), but to me it's a strategygame and I wouldn't like to get kicked or kick someone so hard to get injured (I like to watch others do it in MMA, but I wouldn't do it myself). A martialart doesn't have to be brutal to be superior, lol.
In bodybuilding, like many,I started with Starting Strength, then MadCow 5x5 (or was it called TexasMethod?) with more compound lifts to hit other body parts, and currently PPL routines.

You definitely look great natural...definitely something to be proud of. If you really do want to take the dive into AAS though, you should start with a test only cycle, as has been mentioned.

You definitely look great natural...definitely something to be proud of. If you really do want to take the dive into AAS though, you should start with a test only cycle, as has been mentioned.

Thank you! :evil:
I just learned about SARMS thanks to this forum and feel like I could have chosen that route, lol. Since I already seem to have everything to run a test ONLY cycle, I could start it this or next month. i went a little bit overboard when I found out some steroids are readily available when i moved to a new country and bought more things that I won't need, stanozolol and liv-52. I've read proviron enhances free testosterone in our body and can act as gyno prevention, I already bought it, so I might as well use it as well as aromasin during my cycle, idk.

I really feel I should have bought SARMS to just focus on working out and less about worrying about side-effects, but they don't sell them around here that I know of.

Top Bottom