Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are my blood levels normal?

AirborneTrav

I’m running test 500mg/wk tren 400mg/wk and EQ 600mg/wk. I had my gyno starting to get a little sensitive so to I ran letro at 2.5mg daily and nothing really happened. So I thought it may have been prolactin. So instead of playing to many guessing games I got bloods done yesterday. Results were for estradiol is 24 and my prolactin is a 7.5. They seem pretty normal but is it possible me running letro it could have gaven elevated numbers? Or should I be fine to come off my AIs and not start caber? Thanks in advance!

you should be using an AI from day 1.. not hop on letro once you start feeling gyno

you are wasting your time if you aren't going to run the cycle properly.. estrogen being balanced is important.

I was using an AI before hand sorry for not making that apparent. Thank you for your input

everything looks fine right now. generally tren can make your estradiol look a lot higher than it is in bloodwork so its hard to say but everything you listed looks completely normal

everything looks fine right now. generally tren can make your estradiol look a lot higher than it is in bloodwork so its hard to say but everything you listed looks completely normal

Yea I’m not so sure what to do at this point. Maybe drop AIs completely unless symptoms occur or continue my adex eod .5-1mg.

I’m running test 500mg/wk tren 400mg/wk and EQ 600mg/wk. I had my gyno starting to get a little sensitive so to I ran letro at 2.5mg daily and nothing really happened. So I thought it may have been prolactin. So instead of playing to many guessing games I got bloods done yesterday. Results were for estradiol is 24 and my prolactin is a 7.5. They seem pretty normal but is it possible me running letro it could have gaven elevated numbers? Or should I be fine to come off my AIs and not start caber? Thanks in advance!

Every single test I've ever seen comes with averages alongside the results. You don't need to ask.

And use an AI from day one

I was using an AI before hand sorry for not making that apparent. Thank you for your input

if you still got gyno it could be you are super sensitive to aromatizing compounds, your AI was fake or you ran it too low.. hard to know.

letro isn't something you want to use often though, it is too harsh

if you still got gyno it could be you are super sensitive to aromatizing compounds, your AI was fake or you ran it too low.. hard to know.

letro isn't something you want to use often though, it is too harsh

I think I’m just super sensitive. I understand that letro is a harsh compound but for someone like me compared to someone else couldn’t letro be the answer since we all respond differently? I just noticed with adex my right nipple continued to stay sore without improvement and that .5 eod. I know letro isn’t easy on the lipids.

Top Bottom