Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my anxiety meds

bignuts

I have been having panic attacks 3 up to 6 times a month, I have anxiety every freaking day. I finally said fuck it and went to the doc today. He gave me some effexor xr and it makes me feel kinda funny and i cant eat, i dont know if thats part of it or what. Is this stuff gonna work and how long is it gonna take. Should i take some inositol along with it and keep the dose down. I cant take xanax because it makes me sleep even at a low dose. I can feel like its doing something but i feel kinda paranoia. Will the inositol make me feel like that.

Take your Xanax on the schedule your doctor advised. You may need to halve your pills for a while and go with a lower dosage. The sleepiness issue will fade over the next few weeks.

Within two weeks you should start recognizing that you aren't having the panic attacks as much and you should start feeling better.

It's important you keep taking your Xanax at the scheduled times, even if it is at smaller doses.

Zen

okay, first off there is a different anti-dep for everyone. i am on the same shit. the effexor makes me feel fucking strange. i cant take it. i take serzone now. it is great, another that works for it is paxil and zoloft. but i would recommend asking the doc about serzone.
second, tell your doc about the xanax being too strong. they will either lower the dose or change to another med just like xanax.
e-mail me if you have any further questions.
Mike001

ask your doc about a low dose of clonopin. I may not have spelled it correctly but the generic is clonazepam prolly .25mg every six hours during the day. Its cheap as hell too.

inositol.

try it.

anxiety = it kills.

It makes you feel nicer, calmer. kills anxiety.

inositol.

do a search.

inositol is lovely.

fuck the medicine that takes weeks to half work.....

inositol works in hours for 'most'....

Top Bottom