Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CK for this post! I take it i've got severe Estrogen rebound! My waist got thicker and nipples got puffy as I got on SAN Tight, a fat burner. This is absurd, never happened to me before. Add to that I was a fat kid growing up, so certainly have that lingering in my system... Will definitely try your method out!!

Were you taking the liquid form of Letro and Prami?

Also, did you happen to get a tummy tuck!? Just curious...

So many questions and no answers in this thread...

Not to be a dick, but then you aren't reading properly. There is a ton of answers on this thread.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Do you slowly work your way up to 2.5 mgs a day, and do you slowly work your way down? N just run letro at 2.5 mg until lumps are gone?

Do you slowly work your way up to 2.5 mgs a day, and do you slowly work your way down? N just run letro at 2.5 mg until lumps are gone?

You can start at 2.5mgs from the get go. The op was 2.5mgs two times a day for a total of 5mgs a day. What i did was 5mgs for 15 days then I began the taper down process to .25mg day then once you are at that dose for a few days move it to .25mgs eod for a week, then .25 twice a week for a week then begin adex(stane) the day after your last dose of letro at 25mg day for a month to prevent estrogen rebound. Do this and you will be good.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

You can start at 2.5mgs from the get go. The op was 2.5mgs two times a day for a total of 5mgs a day. What i did was 5mgs for 15 days then I began the taper down process to .25mg day then once you are at that dose for a few days move it to .25mgs eod for a week, then .25 twice a week for a week then begin adex(stane) the day after your last dose of letro at 25mg day for a month to prevent estrogen rebound. Do this and you will be good.

~Me

THANK YOU MAN! I couldnt find this anywhere i messaged needto n he told me the products i needed to buy and never got back to me after a few pms for dosages. How many mgs did you taper down? Something like -0.5 every day until .25? Did you use prami aswell? Thanks for ya help!

THANK YOU MAN! I couldnt find this anywhere i messaged needto n he told me the products i needed to buy and never got back to me after a few pms for dosages. How many mgs did you taper down? Something like -0.5 every day until .25? Did you use prami aswell? Thanks for ya help!

No problem. Needto is great but the guy is beyond swamped running a bunch of businesses and whatnot. Anyway, I dropped from 5mg to 2.5mgs and ran that for a week then i kept halcyon doses basically till I hit .25mgs/week. Didn't use prami, used the adex/stane instead. Very similar product o be honest.

~Me

Yeah thanks mate, did you experience any hair loss issues, I've heard if estrogen levels are low it causes hair loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom