Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you guys go about tapering down from 5mg letro a day? Just reduce by 0.5mg till you got to 0.5mg? After that did you switch to another ai or run a serm like nolva for another week or so? I'm currently running 5mg a day and am wanting to start tapering down next week .. Any advice on getting this done with as little rebound as possible is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Anyone got an answer for this? Would be interested in knowing what best way to prevent rebound is.

bump come on guys read the thread instead of messaging me

Ok so it seems like saying Forma after to help with rebound, but would it be possible to just work down to a very low dose instead over time so say 3 weeks at 5mg a day and then start going down and run 2.5mg a day for a week then dropping .5mg a day until you hit .5 then cut it to .25/day for 2 days then come off all together? Just trying to play devils advocate as Forma is rather hard to come by and sells out fast.

Thanks.

Hi ck. this is a great thread some brilliant info. Do you lose any of your gains whilst doin this protocol? If so how do you prevent it? Also did you run the 5mg dose of letro durin pct or after? I am just comin up to pct now and the small lump I have has got slightly bigger. After reading this I think I can get rid of it pretty quick. Do you think I should wate till after pct or during??

Ok so it seems like saying Forma after to help with rebound, but would it be possible to just work down to a very low dose instead over time so say 3 weeks at 5mg a day and then start going down and run 2.5mg a day for a week then dropping .5mg a day until you hit .5 then cut it to .25/day for 2 days then come off all together? Just trying to play devils advocate as Forma is rather hard to come by and sells out fast.

Thanks.

Yeah that's fine man but make the taper long ! I would say once your down to like .25 a day then gradually work to .25 eod then every 4th day and so forth. So the Estro has a long time to slowly get back to normal levels. It would even be wise to run like an over the counter anti Estro/ test booster once ceasing the letro . Just for precautions anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom