Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So question, from what iv gained ck is your puberty gyno went away as well?? iv read so much that the hard lump from puberty isn't possible to remove unless surgery. Which now that iv been dropping bf% my one nipple is showing alot more and making me desperate to do surgery or perhaps your dose if it actually removes the hard lump too? thanks very much for the help

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

What about their liquid prami? Any idea?

Their prami is an oral as well. The taste isn't bad at all. It's better than their adex imo in taste. The shit works. My lil bro is having prolactin problems from when he was a teenager. He's 24 now and his gyno is almost gone. It's down probably 80% and he's been running .25mg prami every night and 1mg adex every day for the last 6 days. Today is day 7. All from chemneed.

How did you guys go about tapering down from 5mg letro a day? Just reduce by 0.5mg till you got to 0.5mg? After that did you switch to another ai or run a serm like nolva for another week or so? I'm currently running 5mg a day and am wanting to start tapering down next week .. Any advice on getting this done with as little rebound as possible is greatly appreciated, thanks!

starting a mast/proviron with aromasin cycle this week (no test) for 8 weeks. gonna throw in 1mg prami 4 weeks in. then run 1mg prami and 5mg letro for 4 weeks during pct. summer cutter/ anti gyno cycle combined, wonder how this is gonna turn out..

starting a mast/proviron with aromasin cycle this week (no test) for 8 weeks. gonna throw in 1mg prami 4 weeks in. then run 1mg prami and 5mg letro for 4 weeks during pct. summer cutter/ anti gyno cycle combined, wonder how this is gonna turn out..

I wouldnt start out with 1mg of prami. You'll regret it. It will make you puke violently and feel like absolute shit. Start out at .25mg or .5mg and work your way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom