Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP if you don't mind me asking, what was your last cycle that you began to experience your Gyno symptoms? I am going to run a test e cycle at 500 mg's and have arimidex and aromasin on hand but now you made me wonder about getting letro as well.

Also ever since I was a teenager I've had softer puffy nipples, tend to accumulate fat in my lower chest, but no lump or anything of the sort, would you consider this gyno?

OP if you don't mind me asking, what was your last cycle that you began to experience your Gyno symptoms? I am going to run a test e cycle at 500 mg's and have arimidex and aromasin on hand but now you made me wonder about getting letro as well.

Also ever since I was a teenager I've had softer puffy nipples, tend to accumulate fat in my lower chest, but no lump or anything of the sort, would you consider this gyno?

Cycle was beast/kata/test/mast... had strong rebound from running no anti estro after... yes puffy nipples is gyno

Nice work C.K. Did you use chemicalneed for your supplies?
Yes sir :)

Ps: had a couple people message me that 5 mgs letro a day made a huge dif where 2.5 wouldn't so give it a shot guys

Hey C.K. I am pretty sure I have some puberty gyno. I have never gotten itchy nips or any estrogen sides on cycle and they have looked like this since I can remember which is why I believe it's puberty related gyno. I have no lump at all and it's not really noticeable to any one but me but my nips some what puff a little and to me some what look like they have a tiny fat deposits underneath them. I'm just wondering if you think running 5 mgs of letro a day would dry them up ... like you said everyone likes hard nips.

Hey C.K. I am pretty sure I have some puberty gyno. I have never gotten itchy nips or any estrogen sides on cycle and they have looked like this since I can remember which is why I believe it's puberty related gyno. I have no lump at all and it's not really noticeable to any one but me but my nips some what puff a little and to me some what look like they have a tiny fat deposits underneath them. I'm just wondering if you think running 5 mgs of letro a day would dry them up ... like you said everyone likes hard nips.

I have same thing so would like to know as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom