Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my anavar real

fitwsted

I bought anavar 15mg, from a source in my area and he swears to me that is legit. However, I know that REAL anavar is hard to come by and lots of the times you are not getting the real deal. So this makes me a bit curious as to if what i have is going to get me the results I've read anavar can provide

So, so far I do notice I've been pretty tired and fatigued and a bit of a suppressed appetite. Ive only been on 7.5 mg a day for about 3 days now....Was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on what i should be feeling, if anything, right now?

Also, the product i have is called, "Europa-quality.

I am a female, 31, with relatively good muscle mass, post anavar. I lift 6 days a week sometimes, 7 ;/ and minimal cardio.. eating pretty clean but I have def. been (clean) bulking the past year or so with hard training involved. I'm 5'3 140... I am looking to build more lean muscle in my legs as well as cut in my abdomen area... i know that in order to cut i will need to restrict calories a little as well as implement more cardio.

any Knowlegable advice is welcome and help if any one (who isn't trying to sell me something) actually knows the product and if it is in fact good quality???

From what I've come across, I don't think yours might be legit. I've never seen 15mg of Var. I think I might have only seen 20mg tabs (they might have different dosages not sure). I definitely haven't seen 15mg ones yet.

Could be wrong though, obviously.

i have heard of Europa-quality they are a UGL i can not comment if any good or not as not used myself or have i seen many reviews i have just seen the name.

With regards your var labled at 15mg then again i can not comment if it is 15mg or 5 mg but 7.5mg ED is a low dosage as you should experience some strength gains BUT and want to make this clear i have no knowledge of female dosaging etc unfortunately but for me then when i do VAR then i do 60-80mg ED

Wrongun!

Top Bottom