Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My accutane update... also a question about accutane and gear

Spunky

Almost @ the 5 week mark. My face is getting clear and dry.. lips are peeling and dry but nothing I can't take. Blistex helps tremendously. Inside of nose is bone dry and real scabby-like. Saline nose spray helps a tad, but its always dry. The worsening of my acne is over it looks like and its all down-hill from here. Face is actually looking great. Back is still bad but has improved alot, its getting that dry chalky look though. I will keep everyone updated again in about 2 more weeks, hopefully all my zits will be gone or close to gone by then.

One question: When my accutane treatment is over, I am going to start a cycle which will include alot of androgens. Is it very possible my acne will come back? If so, does it always come back as bad? I don't mind it coming back and having a few here and there but I don't want to be covered like I was when I started accutane. I really don't wanna have to go back on accutane after I finish this treatment. Anyone who has used accutane and then done a cycle, please reply and let me know if and how bad your acne came back.

Thanks
Spunky

i am on week 14 of 20...80 mg/day...all acne gone....try some aquiphore from local stores..it work great for those lips...week 10 or so you wil be pleased

Spunky, you are very sure it is 5 weeks? I started one day before you and if this is the case I should have increased to 60mgs by now. I didnt realise it has been so long.

I have not used Accutain yet as my doc would like to wait a while before she puts me on it to see if it will go away on it's own(which it won't) anyways, she was talking to me about it and I asked her this very same question(bnut I did not tell her about the gear) and she said once you take a cycle of Accutain then the acne will never come back as bad as it was before, you may still get some acne though.
Spunky, Give Hibitain(sp?) a try while on cycle, it is a powerful body was that has really helped with my acne and also hit the tanning bed, both should help control acne while on a cycle.

M18

Iron Game: I wasn't too clear in my post. I am ending week 4, starting week 5 in 3 days..

sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for clearing that up Spunky, im gonna start on 60mgs / day from tomorrow.

The worst for me is my eyes, they have become so sensitive.

Accutane does NOT give vere good long term results unless you stay on it for at least 3 months and preferable 5. After 2 months you may notice the acne clearing up, but this does not prove the oil gland size had been reduced yet. (info from my Doc)

The accutane shrinks the oil glands back to normal size. If you are not taking androgens that increase the oil gland size the effects are almost permanent. Once you start back on the heavy gear, chances are you will start to get severe acne again.

SPUNKY - you need to sleep with a humidifier in your room and drink shitloads of water. Carmex or whatever lip balm works for you is great, but you still need to replace the moisture that is lost. Vit E is very helpful too - take the max. amount daily. I was on accutane for five months and didnt have problems with my lips peeling but I followed the above steps to the T. I did notice my liver enzymes elevated - its a harsh drug. Given how liver toxic it can be, its almost better to wait until your through using gear before concentrating on the acne problem to avoid haveing to use accutane again.

Accutane warning!

Heya ll- I am an expert on this drug as my doctor invented it and I was one of the first to ever use it in the 80's. First off, you have to use the stuff for at least 4 months for the long term effects to work. Acquifor is the lubricant of choice (it was perscription in those days). DO NOT use blitex , Chapstic, or Carmex. Vasiline is okay, too. Ten years later, guess what. yup. Adult onset acne. And I wasn't even doing steroids (though that is about to change and I am curious to see what is going to happen). My docotr would not put me back on the accutane as it is too dangerous to take more than once assuming youve taken the full four months at some point in your life. I'm on a mild antibiotic with two topicals. It works great and I look perfect again. Now curious to see what is going to happen when I start my first cycle.

Good luck and look pretty!:)

hey i did a 5month cycle of acutane and since then did two cycles i broke out a little bit both times but not as bad i guess it all depends on your body at least mine

Top Bottom