Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 4 week bulker: good or shitty idea

B-legit

i intend on giving the short cycling theory a try this winter. I am going to cycle dbol at 30mg/day with 500mg/week of primo. I think this ought to be a good little cycle with some nice gains and definately some nice gains kept. I chose primo as my anabolic to run with the Dbol because is a short ester to run with the obvious short cycle. Of course i will have nolvas and clomid on hand. Please critique. Is this a good idea or not.

maybe

i'm not bashing your choice or anything but i think you could use something else other than primo (with a shorter half-life). What about Durabolin?

anyway 500mg of primo is still a nice dosage

give it some thought

I think it is a great idea. I always did 4-6 week cycles and I have always had great results. I am doing a 10 week one right now and I have noticed that the majority of my gains came in the first 5 weeks. My strength is much better now in week 8, but it seems like I am wasting a lot of gear the longer the cycle runs. I think I will return to short cycles after this one is over.

great idea, but isn't durabolin a Longer acting ester...i am not sure though. If not, what is a good brand of Durabolin and can it be picked up in T.J. Also wouldn't the primo be better for KEEPABLE gains??? That is a very good idea though especially if the Durabolin is fast acting

Re: maybe

testman said:
i'm not bashing your choice or anything but i think you could use something else other than primo (with a shorter half-life). What about Durabolin?

anyway 500mg of primo is still a nice dosage

give it some thought

bro, durabolin is a very long ester, can be detected for months after use

thats what i thought about the durabolin...
thanks eviscerator. What did your cycles consist of when you did the 4-6 week cycles?

Top Bottom