Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 2¢ worth on S4 (Andarine) side effects on vision

Oh, I forgot... there is a noticeable effect about bright daylight: it has become sort of bothersome. When driving in the sun, even if the sky is partly cloudy, I almost need sunglasses, and that IS annoying. And I can't get accustomed to the sight of a nice yellow sky when raising the rolling shutter in the morning... :freak:
About 50 or 100 mg/day for S-4 (and doubling or not the doses of the other two components of the stack, too)... well, I guess that it's a very personal choice. I read that many bodybuilders go for double the daily doses indicated as "the standard"(15 mg for Ostarine/MK-2866, 10 mg for GW-501516/Endurobol/Cardarine, 50 mg for Andarine/S-4).
My personal point of view is that there isn't any such thing as a "standard" when it comes to SARMs.
We are all taking substances that haven't been fully investigated, for which there is very little or no available data, and that are not intended yet for usage in humans (from a purely scientific point of view, and apart from any consideration about bans or regulations). The doses we run are mainly based on the visible outcomes, tolerability of side effects, and mutual impressions we exchange on the internet, but we are basically walking on an unreliable land. As far as I know, "Standard doses" or "2 x Standard doses" can be just equally safe, or equally dangerous. That said, I prefer to fly low even if I feel I could manage (2 x) without big problems. One round in the cylinder makes me feel better than two. Just a very personal opinion I wanted to share, no intention to trigger a flame. :qt: :beer:
\

actually your quite wrong... i believe i am qualified with over 2 and half years of study and use to give out the proper dosing of sarms... if they had only been out a few months, then what you are saying is accurrate but you are quite wrong with your statement... sweet spots are osta at 25 mg day, s4 at 50 mg day and gw at 20 mg day and that's YEARS OF BOTH STUDY AND RESEARCH ON THOUSANDS, YES THOUSANDS OF OTHER USERS... so unless you have done the same, then you are not qualified in any way to make these comments as they are completely innaccurate... please refrain from making these types of comments when they are so far off...

\

actually your quite wrong... i believe i am qualified with over 2 and half years of study and use to give out the proper dosing of sarms... if they had only been out a few months, then what you are saying is accurrate but you are quite wrong with your statement... sweet spots are osta at 25 mg day, s4 at 50 mg day and gw at 20 mg day and that's YEARS OF BOTH STUDY AND RESEARCH ON THOUSANDS, YES THOUSANDS OF OTHER USERS... so unless you have done the same, then you are not qualified in any way to make these comments as they are completely innaccurate... please refrain from making these types of comments when they are so far off...

157,000+ views, here is Dylans original thread:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ur-sarms1-questions-ask-them-here-873473.html

Top Bottom